Chapter 10: Falling

As I walk inside my bathroom to take a shower, I receive a text message:
~+LE TEXTS+~
L: hey, just making sure you're still going roller skating with me this Friday, from 7-9
A- I assume this is your way of asking, soooo sure.
L- cool, pick you up in a more fashionable vehicle.
A- Kk goodnight!
L- Night😍
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
I smile as I brush my teeth. Laurance, Hmm, what are we. We've been on a date. I wouldn't call it a date though, I fell asleep half way through it. Well we did dance at my party, but he didn't ask me there. There was the bar-b-que, but Aaron told me to come. Not him. Huh... I look at my clock and see that it's waaaaay past when I normally go to bed. I walk to my room. I lie in bed. I wonder what Laurance is doing right now...

-Laurance's POV-
I stare up at the sky. The stars are so beautiful. I hear a voice from below, "Hey Romeo! Get down here," it's Cadenza. "Ugh! What now?!" I call to her. She's in the red convertible Hayden got her for the huge sweet sixteen party she had. What do I get? A BB gun and a $15 iTunes gift card. I climb into the tree that meets my roof. I've done this many times. I climb into the shotgun of Cadenza's car. "Well, first of all I saw you and Aphmau on the roof." I sigh. Did she have to see us really?! "Irene help us all," I plead to no one in particular. "Already posted the pics!" She giddily says pulling out her phone. "Don't." She frowns but puts the phone down. "Fine, the second thing is," she pauses tugging at her skirt. "I really like her, we're good friends. P-please don't hurt her," she says looking down. "Cadenza look at me." She continues to play with her skirt. I lift her chin so she looks at me, "Big sis, she's different. No that sounds bad. She's, oh, how do I describe her?!" I say. My gaze returns to the sky. I sigh gently thinking of her. "Wow." Ugh why does she have to make it so mushy? Can't I just have a normal family? (Don't we all Laurance) "You shouldn't be coy with her, Laurance," she says. "I know. I'll have to change. I'm willing to though. For her..." I trail off. "Awwwwwwww!" Cadenza says. "I'm leaving," I say hopping out, "Night sis!" I start walking, but she stops me, "I'm serious Laurance. Don't break her heart." I stare her directly in the eye, "I'm not planning on it," I say, my voice set sternly. She lets go of my arm and practically struts to her car. I sigh, walking inside. I wonder if Aph is thinking about me right now...