Chapter 6: This is

Aphmau:
I call the pizza guy and order one half cheese, half pepperoni pizza. We go on Netflix and pick some random chick flic that we only half watch.
I braid her hair and she paints my toenails. It's really fun. We continue our talk about boys from earlier.
"So you like my big bro, eh?" Cadenza says. The same big smirk on her face that Laurance gets when he's up to no good. "Y-yes," you say blushing. "He's such a flirt, that one is," Cadenza remarks shaking her head. I chuckle hearing a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I say walking on my heels so I don't mess up my toenail polish. "Hello!" a man with pink hair exclaims. "Hi, how much do I owe you?" I ask pulling out my wallet. "5.00," he says. I give him the money and he leaves. "Heh heh pizza..." Cadenza says grabbing a slice. I laugh. We continue talking.
"He's actually pretty smart when you get to know him," Cadenza says staring off absent-mindedly. "Yeah," I say thinking of earlier today. He was so... Deep. I can just imagine him in college, a student.
"Hellooooooooooo?" Cadenza says throwing off my train of thought. "Yeah? Sorry," I say apologetically. "I asked why you like Laurance, I mean most girls just think he's hot, but judging by your personality, well, that's not you," she says irritated. "W-well, he's so smart and funny, he also takes the perfect moment and makes it even better," I sigh wistfully at the end of my statement. "Wow girl, you are falling head over heals for him," Cadenza declares. I giggle and eat a slice of pizza. I know she's right, but you turn your attention to the movie. The movie plays until 11:00 pm. When it finishes I get sleeping bags from your upstairs closet and toss one to Cadenza. "Here ya go sleepy head," I joke. "Mmhmm," she says lazily getting into it. We soon fall asleep.

Laurance:
Cadenza texted me.
(C-Cadenza L-Laurance)
C-I'm at Aph's place
L-WHAT?!
C-lol
L-stalker, even I'm not that bad
C-Hey! She invited me over for a sleepover!
L-That was nice of her
C-I'm sleepy
L-then go to sleep?
C-but I'm to giddy!
L-Care to tell me why?
C-Laurance? Do u really like this girl?
I think about this answer. As I was thinking last night... I don't like her-
L-no
C-WHAT?! YOU WERE JUST RANTING ABOUT HER?!
L-I don't like her silly, I love her
C-ooooooooh *screenshot* heh heh
L-CADENZA!!!
I turn off my phone and go back to my book. I mean let her tell Aphmau. If she doesn't return those feelings I can wait. I'll always be able to wait. I read until about 2. I can't sleep. I just- I can't... Hmm maybe some water will help.

*TIME SKIP 7 AM*
Aphmau:

"Morning Cadenza!" I say shaking her awake. "What time is it?" she moans. "Time for pancakes?" I ask. Her ears prick up, "Every time is pancake time!" she exclaims wiggling out of her sleeping bag. I walk into the kitchen and get my mix, eggs, flour, sugar, and cinnamon. I start mixing up the ingredients and start hearing my pan. Cadenza comes in to ask if she can use my shower. "Of course! The bathroom is on the second floor. First door on the left," I say and go back to flipping the pancakes. I know now that I love Laurance. Without a doubt in my mind.