No one understands me

Prologue

I'm 15 and have an addiction to booze and I party out till late, I never used to be like this, it feels like everyone has turned against me! I ask my self the same question before I go to sleep. Is my life worth living? I will cry and cry and no one will hear me. I will ask questions when I struggle and no one would answer them.

I hate that my own parent will beat me when I do the slightest thing wrong, but I still get expected  to do things for her, even when she has to go out late at night and even early hours of the morning and she and her fiance will still get me up and out of bed to sit downstairs and listen out for my little sister Carrie, even though I need my sleep for the school day ahead of me.

I hate the fact that I am more of a mother to Carrie than our own mother is. My mother never gives a shit about the slightest thing in my life. Ever since her and her precious soon-to-be husband got together I have been treated like a piece of dirt.

I HATE that I no longer have a father who will treat me like a daughter should be treated. Yep that's right, my father died a few years ago. He died in the war. When I got the news I would cry for days on end, my mother would come in and shout at me and tell me to shut-up. She will never know how upset I will be over the loss of my father. Carrie isn't old enough to understand, but I know that I'll be the one to tell her. I swear deep down my mother didn't care about my father. If she thinks that her fiance is going to replace my dad she can think again. Why does my life have to be like it is. Everything was going well until these past years tat have tortured me.

No one understands me no more!!!