Chapter six - I want my dad

When we got home, I gave Carrie the simple thing of putting our shoes on the rack in the hallway. I started my list of chores before I get a beating from mum. My list of chores included... Cleaning all the dishes, drying and put them away, do all the washing, clean everyone's shoes, tidy the house (including the bathroom) hover and dust, cook us tea, and walk the dog.

To start with I put Spring on her lead and grabbed mine and Carrie's coats.

"Carrie!" I shouted up the stares "Spring!" I continued.

They both came bouncing down the stairs and Spring jumped up on me. I clipped her to her lead and grabbed Carrie with my spare hand.

We started to walk to the park/field but it took longer then usual as Spring would stop to pee or poo every five minutes.

We finally got there, and I let Spring off her lead. She went running over to every other dog she can see, and it doesn't matter if their bigger or smaller than her. I called her over and I threw the tennis ball that I had luckily picked up as I saw it on the floor before we left. Spring ran as fast as ever and caught it straight in her mouth. She always brings it straight back. When was the last time mother done this? Or even her own owner, Mark? It's always me.

When we got home Spring was worn out and went straight to her basket. Carrie walked up into her room and played with her barbie dolls, and I went up into my room and opened my laptop and started it up.

Every so often I went and checked on Carrie to see what she was up to, and it was so cute seeing her make little weddings for Barbie and Ken, and then making them ride off on their black horse.

I opened up facebook, msn, twitter and youtube, and on facebook I had eleven notifications and three in-boxes. The notifications were mainly telling me someone had sent me a request in a game like Sim Social or farmville. The others were comments on my photo's and one was that someone had commented on my wall. It was Ruby.

Hey bab, need to meet up soon, sorry I haven't been in skool l8ly, I'll xplain wen I meet u. Luvyouuxxx

I was nice reading a message from Ruby, it always made my day, even if it was just the simple hey, how you doing? I always knew I had someone to talk to, because I can't talk to my mum can I? Carrie wouldn't understand, and i'd rather shoot myself than talk to Mark. When I talk to Spring she only licks me and jumps up on me. No one! As usual!

I just wanted my dad so badly.

I picked up one of the many photo's on my shelf of me and him. I would cradle it and hold it close to me. I would pick up one of the birthday cards that he had given to me a few years back. I loved his writing it was so unique, it would bring a tear to my eye when I read the I Love You Millions, And Don't You Forget That xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sat in the middle of my bed and stared into the picture hoping that I can do a dance and jump into the picture to be with him. I learnt that from Blues Clues when I was little. I just wish, just wish, that I could be with him right now. Maybe the only way to be with him is to die myself! ...

Please comment on what you think, and what you think should happen next :)