Chapter 12 - it will be alright

"Mark!" I screamed as he threw Jake to the floor

I ran over to him slapped him hard to try and distract him.

My response was getting pushed over to the damp grass below my feet.

"Get the  fuck off my girlfriend," Jake shouted standing up and charging at Mark

That was the first time he officially called me his girlfriend out in public, and it sent a huge grin up to my lips.

"Mark, if you don't get off him I swear I'll call the police, were only 15 you cant hit us you fucked up goon!" I yelled.

I pulled myself off the floor but a sharp pain went through my leg as I winced in pain. Jake looked at me to see if i was alright. He tried to break free of Marks firm grip but failed miserably as he just got tighter around his wrists.

"You ain't going anywhere.... mate!" Mark sneered into his left ear.

"His moved up to his arms and turned Jake to face him. He planted spit all over Jakes face, and punched him right on the nose. Jake yelled in pain and started to kick violently at Mark.

Mark kneeled down next to the pain filled Jake and kicked him so he was lying down. He bent over Jake and looked at Jake disgusted.

"Wrong thing to do!"

He constantly punched Jake in the face until blood was pouring out of his nose and cute were gained on his cheeks and forehead.

I screamed as loud as I could to try and get the neighbours attention, but still no one came. I ran over to Mark and leaped onto him. I pushed him off of Jake and kicked him in a place where it should hurt the most. Mark started rocking from side to side on the floor grabbing a hold of his hurt self.

Jake was holding his nose as I wiped the blood from his face. Jake suddenly got off the floor uneasy and kicked Mark straight into the side of him. Mark grabbed Jake's ankle and Jake landed on the floor with a thud.

Tears were streaming down my face as I called 999 in a panick.

"Hello?" Said a woman's voice as I finally got through to the emergency services.

"Hello, please I need an ambulance my boyfriend is getting beaten up, hes in a fight PLEASE HELP ME!" I said getting my self worked up

"OK, where are you?"

"Ummm....." I said in a panic

"Yes?"

I couldn't think straight at all.

"Ummm, Londers grove," I said finally

"OK I'll send one out,"

I hung up the phone and there was suddenly a massive silence... the shouting had stopped, the yelling has stopped, and the sound of punching had stopped. I took my finger out my ear and I didn't want to turn around. Suddenly a firm grasp got a hold of my shoulder. I span round nearly knocking the body flying.

"Woah there baby," Jakes rough voice said

I lept into a giant hug as I was pleased he was still alive.

I looked over his shoulder to see Mark with his body spread out over the front garden and his eyes tight shut.

I gave Jake a kiss, and to pull away looking like the Joker with bright red lips. We stood there in each others arms until we were rudely interrupted with a massive shock.

Jake suddenly fell to the ground and started shaking violently.

"Jake... Jake!" I screamed

He carried on shaking

"JAKKKEEEE!!!!!!!"

Stood in front of me was a blood covered Mark.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" I cried

I went to punch his chest but he grabbed hold of my hand.

He pulled up his free hand and in it was a rock.

"YOU HIT HIM, YOU BEAST!!!!" I carried on screaming

He let go of my hand as the sirens came closer.

"You called them!" He snarled

"YES!"

I dropped down next to Jake and tried to stop him from shaking so bad.

I got nudged out the way as he got lifted onto a stretcher and placed in the ambulance.

"What's happening?" I said feeling light headed

"He's having a major fit, we need to get him to hospital as quickly as we can," I got told

I clambered into the ambulance with no one stopping me!

I sat down next to the out cold body and took his vibrating hand in mine.

"Calm down baby, everythings going to be alright, I promise," I said creating a pool of tears