Chapter nine - Bloody night

I woke up with a throbbing head.

I was in a mini skirt and white blouse which was now red!

I couldnt move a muscle so I was stayed on the floor in agony.

What happened?

I lucked up my energy and slithered over to the back door. I tried pulling down the handle but the door was locked. I looked up at my bedroom window which was now shut tight and the curtains were closed.

Where's Carrie!?   

I started to panic and was choking on blood. I scrambled around in my blouse pocket for my phone. I was really drowsy and could hardly see the screen. I was still on facebook on my phone and I managed to look up Jake's number on his profile. I typed it in and dialled it.

"Hello?" Said the conforting voice

"Hel..." I started coughing and throwing up my blood onto the cold patio in our garden.

"HELLO! Is this some kind of sick joke?"

"Jake, its me Jess."

"Jess!!!!"

"Come quickly," I said choking still

"Where you live?"

I could just about tell him my address before I hit the patio and let the rain cover my out-cold body.

*  *  *  *  *  *

I was tangled up in a warm quilt when I rised again. I had a grey tracksuit jumper over my blouse and my skirt was still on me... Thank god... but covered in blood.

I let out a squeel as I try and get up. My head was killing me. My arms and legs wrecked, and my back!

I just led there in silence until I could hear someone breathing next to me.

I swivelled round to see a familiar face.

...JAKE'S FACE!!!

"What happened and what the fuck am I doing hear?" I asked with my eyes looking around the room and then focusing them on his perfect face.

"I don't exactly know what happened, but when I found you, by the way you called me, you was in a heap out-cold on your patio just below the little roof that's outside your bedroom window.

I started getting glimpses of the incident.

I winced and grabbed ahold of my head.

"Jess!" He said looking worried

He led me to the bathroom quickly and got a piece of toilet roll.

"Here, put this on your nose," He commanded

I felt blood dripping down from my nose.

I flushed the blood filled toilet paper and started to feel light-headed. Jake steadied me whilst I examined his muscular arms. He must of noticed my mouth hanging wide open.

He got a warm flannel and cleared my face from dried up blood. My cuts were still sore and agonizing.

"I'll take you to hospital Jess, come on." He said grabbing my arm and taking me out of the bathroom.

"No, I'll be fine," I replied

Jake placed both hands on my face and stroked it.

"P-p-please Jess," He stuttered

"NO!"

"Chill!"

I went into his room and started to take off his sheets which were filled with blood.

"I'll do that, just sit down yeah?" Jake called from behind me

I sat crossed-legged in front of his wardrobe and watched him strip the bed. He chucked them into the wash basket and came and sat down next to me. He put his arms around me and I could feel his warmth breath against my cheek.

My head just wouldnt stop bleeding, even if it went from a little dribble to a full gush of the red stuff.

Jake would wipe the blood from my head each time, but this time he tilted my head towards him.

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I forgot anything and everything for those few seconds and only focused on his warm touch, and his new feelings towards me!