Chapter 15 - the hangover

I woke up startled to see me and Jake both in bed.... but also naked!

'Whoa there... stop.... what the fuck happened last night!' I asked myself

I felt like shit! I had a MASSIVE headache and my stomach felt like it was rotating constantly. I couldn't move at all.

"Jake?" I croaked

"Hello baby," He replied

"I feel horrible!"

"Oh thanks babe, was I that shit last night," He laughed

"Wait what?"

"You can't remember anything can you?" He continued to laugh in hysterics

"Well I can gather what happened as were both here naked, but besides what I can guess....... NO!"

"Lets just keep it at that then shall we, and I'll got get you a drink, oh and also do you wan't anything to eat?"

I gagged at the thought of eating anything right now. Is this really what people get after trying to have a good time the day/night before? A shitey hangover!

Jake handed me the glass of water and I took it slowly. He levered me up so that I wouldn't choke. This isn't excatly how I planned my weekend.

"I need to know how Carrie is doing, I need her hear I can't leave her with the Krakens!" I said trying to haul myself out of bed.

"I'll go check on her, don't worry," Jake replied

"NO. NO. NO. AND NO! I ain't letting you go near my 'mum' and step dad again, there beast's!" I shouted

"Well your going to have to wait until you feel better,"

"Yippee,"

"Completely going off topic here, but why you not going school lately?" He asked in concern

"I can't go back at the moment, there is WAY to much drama," I replied

"Well there'sdrama at school too, its just called a CLASS, maybe you should attend it?"

"Maybe you should stop talking," I said covering his mouth with my hands.

He buried himself under the cover and shut-up for once. I smiled at him obeying my orders until that smile quickly turned into a frown. I sped off to the bathroom and out came the alcohol!!!

Jake came running in after me and pushed my hair out of my face. He held it behind me and started to rub and pat my back.

"Now this is why I don't shut-up, just look at the state of you today, you are not fit to do nothing today, you hear me, anything you want I'll get," He said continuing to rub my back

"I dont....Blehhhhh!"

I rubbed my mouth and stood up.

"I don't need anything right now, I have a perfect boyfriend stood right before me," I said giving him a hug.

Jake ran me a bath, and I have just realised I ran into his bathroom to be sick.... but naked!

I would say I had to get undressed but I'm pretty sure Jake done that bit last night. I clambered into the bath and relaxed. I closed my eyes but the feeling didn't disappear.

"Do you want me to wash your hair bab?" Jake asked

I handed him the shampoo bottle first and I loved the feeling of him running his fingers through my hair. I giggled a little at the thought of my own boyfriend doing my own hair. He didn't use the shower to wash it out as he thought it might be a bit too powerful today. So he got a jug and kept on filling it up with water and rinsing my hair. He rubbed conditioner in every stand of hair making sure my hair would be just right. I was sat facing the wall on the other side of the bath, obviously so Jake could reach me. I knew I was naked but I couldn't care is he saw no more as he saw it perfectly well last night. His face suddenly appeared in the corner of my eye and his lips joined mine.

"See I know your nice and clean again now, I can kiss you as much as I want again," He laughed

I took some of the bubbles from the water and wiped it all over his face. He took some and wiped it all over mine. I know its no were near Christmas but now we were just like Mr and Mrs Clause!

He continued to wash my hair with the jug and handed me the body lotion.

"I'm feel rough, I can't do anything today... remember?" I laughed as I stood up in the bath.

He held onto my arms helping me up as I still felt pretty uneasy. He undid the bottle and poured some into his hands. He started from my shoulders and made his way down. It felt nice... his hands going around my body. He seemed to be enjoying it too. I smiled as his face was relaxed but sex-craving. I knew I was tempting him too much as his eyes were just FULL of hunger. If I wasn't feeling so rough I would happily let him at the moment.

He washed me everrywhere from head to foot and wrapped me up in a towel.

He carried me to his room and lightly placed me on the bed.

I led there in stillness. He said he was going to do everything for me, he can bloody well do it! I coughed and he turned around again. I was still lead in this blue fluffy towel.

"You said you were going to do everything today," I smiled

He made his way over to me and stood me up. He dropped my towel and leaned against me. His thirst lips biting onto mine and his hand was placed against my hips and up and down my leg.

"You had your fun last night, now you need to get me dressed, I have a stinking hangover her," I grumbled

He backed away and took my clothes from across the room where he had thrown them the previous night.

He pulled up my underwear and clipped up my bra and pulled my leg up as he pulled up my skirt. He lifted up my arms and slipped on my top. The curtains were still shut and to be quite honest I didn't want the bright light beaming into this room. Not whilst I feel like this!

"There you go my heiness," He said making his hands the shape of a camera and protending to snap away.

I rolled onto the bed and closed my eyes hoping that if I go to sleep fingers crossed the feeling will be gone.

"I love you," A voice whispered into my ear

I smiled and turned over pulling Jake onto the bed too. I pushed him next to me so we were now face to face and i gripped a hold of his hand.

"I love you too," I said just before closing my eyes