Chapter Five.

Cher Lloyd's POV.

“Cher slow down!” Yelled Demi behind me. We were running through the corridors of the studio. “Where are we going?” She asked me for the millionth time.

“You'll see.” I answered and she stopped.

“Can I at least get changed?” She asked. I turned around and looked at her. She was still wearing her dress and her make up. “Please?” She pouted.

“Okay but be quick.” I said seriously, she looked at me, winked and ran back to her dressing room.

“You were amazing.” I turned around to see who was talking to me and I saw Lauren smiling at me.

“Thanks.” I said smiling.

“You know, your buns are definitely your trademark.” She said smirking. I looked through the mirror behind her. I was wearing a big GAP sweater with a pair of dark skinny pants and my hair was wrapped in a messy bun, like always.

“Maybe.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure?”

“Did you watch our performance yesterday?” Lauren asked me, she was blushing and looking at the floor.

“Yep I did, you guys were awesome.” I said and she looked up at me smiling. “You need to be strong Lauren, I know it's not easy because there're a lot of people judging you, not only the judges but the whole nation.” She nodded her head slowly. “Speak to the girls, they'll help you. You need to be really close.”

“We are close.” She assured me. I smiled at her and looked behind her. “Are you staying for the party?”

“No, sorry.” I said and she looked disappointed. I walked closer to her. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah sure, it's just that I thought we were friends. But I was stupid, of course we aren't. You're known worldwide and I'm nobody.” She said and took a step back. She looked at me and started walking away.

“Lauren, wait.” I said trying to grab her arm.

“No it's fine. I was stupid, when you were speaking to me it was just to help me with the show. And it's what you're doing every time we are speaking. It's always about X Factor. Okay it's cool to know that you want to help me. But I don't know you.” She said and I thought that she was going to cry. “I was just a part of your job.”

“Cher let's go.” I turned my head and I saw Demi walking to me. I sighed loudly and I took Demi's hand in mine. I led the both of us out of the studio and I called Craig. “It's freezing.” Said Demi, I looked at her and she was trembling. I took my jacket off my bag pack and handed it to her.

“Here.”

“No Cher you're going to be sick.” She said. I laughed at her.

“Look at you Dem, you really need it, I'm fine.” I said and I put my jacket around her shaking shoulders. She sighed and before she could protest, Craig parked the car in front us. He opened the door and we got in.

“You know what?” Demi asked, she was sitting next to me, our arms were touching.

“Tell me?”

“You blew me away tonight.” She said smiling. I smiled back.

“Thank you.” I said and kissed her cheek.

“I have the perfect idea.” She said proudly. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

“Why am I afraid right now?” She laughed and slammed my arm playfully. “People really need to stop beating me, I swear I'm going to have bruises.” She laughed harder.