Chapter One.

Cher Lloyd's POV.

“I can't do it.” I said quietly through the phone earning a desperate sigh from Cheryl.

“Yes you can and you'll do it.” 

“No way.” I was fighting back the urge of letting my tears falling freely.

“Hun, all you have to do is going to the studio, meeting Simon and signing this contract, it won't last long and you won't see her.” I took a pen in my hand and was holding it tightly in my hand. It was painful but it was the only way I could feel a bit better about this whole situation.

“Why can't they just send it, it will be easier.”

“Cher, listen to us ok pet?” She was clearly annoyed by my attitude, we had been on the phone for more than an hour and she just tried to make me feel better the whole time. It obviously failed. “You are going to do it, it's a great opportunity and you can't let her waste everything. You're stronger than that. Now go, it's almost time. You'll be perfect for the job, I know it.” She hang up directly after saying it. I got up and started walking in circles. I could not believe how everything had changed, because of her, because of what she had done. To me, to us. She managed to make my dream a ruin. I kept on walking in my hotel room.

“Cher, we have to go.” Said Lily, my PA, she was waiting for me on the other side of my bedroom's door. I took my purse, checked my makeup and started walking to the door. I took a deep breath and opened it. We walked through the corridor, took the elevator, walked through the lobby and we got in the car. I put on my headphone, listening to some Lana Del Rey' songs. My phone buzzed, I looked at it and it read:

“Cheryl Cole: R u goin?” She knew me too well.

“To Cheryl Cole: I'm on my way to the studio..”

“Cheryl Cole: I'm proud of u babe. U won't necessary c her. Maybe she won't be there, be strong, call me if you need me! xx” I sighed loudly, Lily heard it and smiled at me. She was trying to make me feel better about this whole thing, but it was a lost cause.

“Ladies, we're here.” Said Craig, our driver. He opened the door for us and we got off the car. I looked at the building where the X Factor's Bootcamp Audition took place. I was staring at it. All I wanted to do was running away. But my legs started to move slowly towards the entrance.

Demi Lovato's POV.

“So, we heard some names for the guest Judges in Judges's Houses, such as Justin Bieber, Will I Am and Cher Lloyd. Who says Cher Lloyd, says Demi Lovato, right?” The journalist said smiling at me, he was just looking for some scoop.

“Maybe, maybe not, you'll have to wait and see.” I said wearing my best fake smile.

“Oh come on, give me at least an hint!” He insisted.

“I'm not saying anything, sorry.” As soon as the interview was over, I left the room and ran to his office. It could only be him to do such a stupid thing.

“What's wrong with you?” I yelled at him. He jumped on his chair and put his hand on his heart.

“You scared me to death Demi.”

“I freaking don't care!”

“What's the matter?” He was wearing this confused look on his face.

“Really? Are you serious right now? Simon you asked Cher to be your guest judge, didn't you?!” His face relaxed as I said it.

“Oh yeah, I'm sorry I didn't think but yeah now I know, you want her. And it's ok, I'll call someone else.” I looked at him in shock, he really was more stupid than he looked like.