Chapter Seventeen.

Cher Lloyd's POV.

“You do?” Whispered Demi smiling widely at me. I never thought she could get more beautiful, but right now, I was absolutely sure nothing could be more gorgeous than her.

“I do.” I answered smiling and she leaned in, she kissed me so gently that I could have been imagined it. She pulled away and cuddled next to me, laying her head on my shoulder.

“I'm really sorry you know.”

“Demi, please don't.” I said but she shook her head.

“Please, let me tell you everything and after it, I swear I won't talk about this anymore, okay?” She said looking at me and I nodded, waiting for her to continue. “I'm sorry about what my sister said, it was cruel. I'm sorry about what I said to Simon last year, I didn't mean it.”

“No, you meant it when you said it.” I said and she gasped. “We weren't talking anymore and we both knew how hard it was going to be.” She smiled weakly at me.

“I was desperate and I was stupid. You're not nobody, you're talented and you did an amazing job.”

“Oh, having an act in the final isn't that great.” I laughed and she poked my ribs.

“You managed to do it better than me anyway.”

“Not really, I was there just for two days, it wasn't that hard.” She smiled and kissed my cheek. “Anyway, don't be sorry about Dallas, she said what she thought.”

“She's cool with us being together now though.”

“Exactly. So relax, everything's fine.” I kissed her forehead and she sighed contently.

“Cher?” She whispered after 20 minutes of silence.

“Mmh?”

“Are we okay?” I wrapped my arm around her waist keeping her close to me.

“We're more than okay babe.” She pecked my lips and buried her head in my hair.

“I can't believe you actually said you loved me.” She whispered and I blushed. I was kind of glad she could not see me.

“I can't believe it took me this long to say it.”

“It doesn't matter. At least you said it when you were ready. You couldn't make me happier.” She whispered and I felt my cheeks burning. “Can I ask you something?” She asked shyly.

“Of course you can.”

“What did you do yesterday?” I sighed knowing she would ask me this.

“Nothing, I just walked in town, I met some of my fans and talked with them. They actually made me realize how lucky I was to have you in my life.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I really meant what I said. I know you won't hurt me on purpose. I just got scared when you told me everything about Wilmer.” I admitted and Demi stayed quiet. “He was the one who broke us apart, I just felt like it was happening all over again.” Demi kissed my neck and took a deep breath.

“It's not going to happen, you're stuck with me now. I'm not going anywhere. I finally have you.” She kissed me, smiling against my lips.

“You're really cheesy you know.” I said once we pulled away. She smacked my ribs playfully.

“But you love it.”

“Maybe.”

“You know you do.” She giggled.