Awake

I feel like I'm spinning.. wait.. no Rocking back and fourth? I open my eyes... Pain shooting down my leg. I see Sarah, and Bek next to me, asleep. We are in some sorta cage.. And its moving.

 And its moving

it was so cold.. There was a horse out side the cage, pulling us along. The person on the horse was dressed in full black. snow was every where out side. I was FREEZING!we where most definently NOT in the jungle any more.. I struggle to stand up and grap to bars. "HEY! YOU LET ME AND MY FRIENDS OUT! NOW!" I yell at him. "Trust me Kitten.. I would if I could" he says in an angry voice. Did he just call me.. 'Kitten?' "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?! LET.US.OUT!!" anger rising in my voice. "I.CAN'T! WHAT DO YOU NOT GET ABOUT THAT!?!" .. his yell scars me.. "...I... B-but why? What did we EVER do to you?! YOU invaded OUR home! YOU kidnapped US!!" I was angry now. "SHUT UP KITTEN! OUR I'LL SHUT YOU UP MYSELF!" He yells. I decide not to push my luck any further.. He could KILL me... "T-Tommy.." I hear a voice say. I look back in the cage. "SARAH! THANK GOD YOUR AWAKE!!" I embrace her in a tite hug. "H-hey.. w-where are we.." She says in a week voice. Her ears perked up in worry. " I-- I don't know.. and that guy wont let us out.. He said He would if he could.." I answer. I point in his direction. She stands up.. her eyes blaring red.. "LET US OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" She screams at the top of her lungs. "GEEZ! SARAH! CALM DOWN! THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO! AND YELLING AT HIM WONT HELP!" I yell at her. I hate yelling at my friends.. Sarah turns to me "WE HAVE TO TRY SOMETHING TOMMY!!" She yells back.. She has never yelled at me before.. "STOP!" Bek had woken up without us noticing. "STOP FIGHTING!" she yells at us. I look down. Sarah grabs the bars of the cage and looks out into the distance.

**************************************************************************************************

We don't talk much.. all we could do, was sit around waiting for what was to come. Me and Bek huddle for warmth.. We where still dressed in summer clothing. We offed Sarah to come huddle too... but she said no.. and just looked around outside. I was shivering so much. We must have been out there for hours. Suddenly the cage stopped. The man looked back at us.. I still could not see his face. "Prepare yourselves." he said to us, and continued moving. We all looked ahead. Where we at the end of our travel? Then horror filled our minds as we saw him going into water! WE WHERE GOING TO DROUND IN ICE COLD WATER!