Photo

I regain my energy, and pull Sarah's bars apart.

Sarah makes it free, and I was about to faint again.

"Fuck it!" I say.

I run out the door and make a left and into a door that the guard gave us instructions to find Demon.

I was sick of fainting! JUST FUCK IT!!!

I see Demon in his sell. He seemed.. Angery with the way he was held in there...

He had his hands stuck together

with some sorta device... And his leg was chained to the wall...

He must not notice that I was there yet, so a grab the bars quickly, and he looks over... My discuss confused him...

Even though I was tired from opening Sarah's cage... I pulled hard to get Demon out!!

I did it...  But it was not a good choice...

I was LITTERALLY going to faint...

 "What the--? KY-- TOMMY?!" He says

"I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT SO FAST!!" I say before fainting.

Someone catches me though before I hit the ground... And I pass out..

*******************************

I flash threw parts of events..

I know I'm carried by Sarah for some time... Then Jesse at one point... Then Demon Slayer for some parts..

I see flashes of my sister...

Maybe a few guards...

I am placed in a car... Then it goes fully black for a while...

I sleep...

I fainted TWICE?! WHAT THE HELL?!

It was so annoying that I FALL ASLEEP SO MUCH!!

*******************
When I finnaly wake... I'm in a car.. Wait... What am I doing in a car?!

My sit up real fast and see everyone safe... I am in the far back of the car...

Gracie was driving and Bek was in the passenger seat... Sarah and Jesse where  in the seats behind them. Giorgia sat I. Sarah's lap, and Demon of ALL people was in the far back with me... Fuck...

"Hey! She's awake!" Demon says.

Sarah, Jesse and Bek look behind them. They all seem tired like crazy. Bek yawns.

"Hey Tommy! It's like 3AM! Go back to sleep!" She says. "We are all safe!!"

"What happened?!" I ask.

Everyone seems too be too tired to answer... It was pitch black outside...

I see Demon out of the corner of my eye and look at him.

"H-hey.." I say.

"Hi Kylee! Damn it! I mean Tommy!" He says.

"Who's Kylee?!" I ask, now frustrated that he keeps calling me that...

He sighs... "Kylee is... Another version of you..." He says.

I give him an odd look. "What..?!"

"Ok... Let me explain... I can leap threw  dimensions... The dimension I come from.. We are good friends.. And your name is Kylee.. Not Tommy.. But her YouTube name is KEtommy777.... In fact I have a picture of her and I.."

He holds out his hand.

 I look at the girl in the picture

I look at the girl in the picture.... She look so different from me... Yet so alike...

She was NOT a cat person... And had PURE BLOND hair... It was also in a short style..

Me on the other hand... I had brownish hair.. And it was long and wavy.. AND I was a cat person..

"I will tell you more later... Right now it's time to sleep ..." Demon says, handing me the photo, and turning on his side away from me.

He was right... It was dark outside...