Army of two

Giorgia closed the door behind me with a button.

I rush over, and dive into a hug.

"Giorgia! Oh my god.... I'm so happy I have you with me again.. I know I've said it before... But now we can get out..." I say.

Giorgia hugs me back. "Me too Tommy..." She says.

I let go and I see people rushing all over the place.

"Tommy! Take a right, and go into that first room! That's where the guns are!" Demon tells me before directing other people.

I do as he says, and enter that room. It was a lot like the ones in Star Wars... Why does my mind think like this?! Iron man?! Teenage mutant ninja turtles?! STAR WARS?!

It was like one of the turrets in the movie, where you could change the direction. I still don't know why I need to do this.

I noticed a head set connected to the chair. I put it on. "Hello? Anyone there? It's me Tommy!" I ask.

It was quite for a moment.

"Tommy?" I hear Emma ask.

"Ahh... So you found one too..." I say.

"Yeah.." She says.

We hear some rustling, like someone dropped the head set, and then we hear Gracie. "I'm here too.."

"I guess we don't have to scream across the ship." I emma laughs.

"Well I guess we do need to work together with this." I say.

"Alright... I'm going to start the ship.." Gracie says.

I ready myself, and sit on the chair. I strap myself in.

There where two sticks that came out of the gun. One was for bullets... The other was for rockets.  

I felt the submarine start to move with a jult.

I felt a split second where the submarine fell a few feet, and we landed into water. The gun areas where bellow the submarine so I got a clear shot to what was going on. I could also see Emma from the other side of the ship in her gun place... Or whatever it's called...

We started going forward... We where so deep under water... We where like in the MIDDLE of the ocean.. And at the bottom.

I saw the city from the outside...

It looked bigger on the outside then on the inside. Lights... And tall buildings.. It looked like atlanice...

I was mesmerized at the sight, but something broke my concentration.

A bunch of smaller submarines shot out of the dome.

It looked like it could only fit two people... I pilot... And a gun man...

"Incoming!" I shout threw the head set.

"Got it.." Gracie said.