Do I know you?

I hesitate.. But take his hand.

But I don't trust him..

Not after Austin..

He pulls me to a stand

Bek stairs him down from behind.

I just stair at him as well.

Giorgia runs forward and hugs me.

I neal down, letting go of Demons hand.

"OH MY GOD! GIORGIA! ARE YOU OK!?!" I almost start crying.

"I'm ok... Tommy... Its ok..." She assures me.

I forget how mature she has become..

I look up at Demon Slayer.

"Why did you save us...? Who are you..?" I question in a stern voice.

He looks at me for a sec.. "My name is Demon Slayer, and I am here to help.. MR.Evil son of a bitch up there stole majority of my powers, and you guys are the only ones on my side and--"

"Who said ANYTHING about being on YOUR side!?" Bek interrupts.

"SHUT UP!" I yell at her. "Bek.. Your my best friend.. and I know you just want to help... But your not.. He could be our ONLY way out of here.."

I nod for him to continue.

"Ahem." He clears his throat. "As I was saying... If we get my powers back.. I can blast the son of a bitch.. and we can get the hell out of here!"

"Soooo.. First of all.. YOU have magical powers... Chad stole them... You want them back... The we get out of 'The Forbidden City'.... But why are you even IN the city.. and why can't you just get the magic yourself...!?" I question in anger.

"Well... I came here to save YOUR ass! We knew each other, but I erased your mind.. I can't just fucking.. Let you die!" He replies.

"How do I know your not lying!?" I yell at him.

He sighs, and places his hand on my head.

"What the hell are yo--!?"

I feel a wave of light cover over me.

I feel calm...

I feel like I am drifting to sleep.