Elevator Trouble

I slowly fly down to chads body. The crowd was outraged. Screaming... And yelling...

I looked at his dead eyes... Staring at me blankly.

His hair covered in red... And his guts splatter on the ground from falling. His bottom half a few feet away.

He won't be chucking anymore.

I catch my reflection in chads blood. It was still spreading slowly across the ground.

 It was still spreading slowly across the ground

I had some of chads blood splattered on me. My ear was cut... But was healing quickly. Must be the magic..

I still had a gray glow around me.

But what shocked me most... Was my eyes.

They where pure white... And they had dark magic flowing out of the sides.

My hair was all messy... And my shirt was torn.

My sword was covered in blood... But it was back to its normal size.

I did not feel anything. No emotions... No pain... All I could see was myself.

As soon as the cut on my ear healed... My eyes went back to normal... And the glow dissipated.

It all flowed in at that point.

I dropped my sword.

My mind started to go in shock. I see Chads eyes again... His eyes.... The eyes of a man I just killed...

I could never kill someone.. How did I kill him?

I know he deserves it... But I still could never kill someone..

Sarah... Jesse.... They where both gone... I will never see them again... I start to cry.

I turn around... Not able to look at Chads body. And I see Demon before me. I was so broken. I could not handle anything at the moment.

I collapsed into Demons arms and he hugged me. I would have NEVER expected him to do that... I thought he did not care...

I think back to when me Sarah and Bek where going to be hung... We where in the cages.. And I cried.. I was crying quietly. I was a silent cryer....

Some people cry quietly so no one could hear... Others would cry loud for everyone to hear them..

I was one who cried quietly... But today. My cries where loud. Demon comforted me in a hug for a bit, but then told me "it's not over yet.. We still need to get to the submarine..."