deja vu

"Bek.." I muster out. I can't walk so Sarah goes rushing towards the hospital bed she was being pushed into the room with. She was in a hospital gown, and one of those stupid gas mask thingy's where over her mouth. I forgot what they where called. 

Chad pushed her in, and Sarah helped him put her on a bed. Chad looks over at me with a smile. "Once I take off the mask, Rebekah should wake up almost instantly!" he says to me. Sarah shoots him a look. "She likes to be called Bek! NOT Rebekah!" Sarah growls at him. Chad chuckles.. AGAIN! "Now Sarah, I am not hear to fight. I just think Rebekah suites her more." Sarah glares at him. 

Chad takes off Bek's mask and backs away. "She may try and attack me, So I will now leave. you both need to calm her down, ok?" Chad says with a small grin on his face. We both nod at the same time Creepy..  Chad leaves the room, and locks the door behind him. 

We hear Bek gasp, and she sits up in the bed. I jump a little at how fast she sat up. Sarah stands up. "Whoa! Calm down there Bek!" Sarah says as she walks closer to comfort her. "Wha--" Bek looks around. "What--?" She look back and fourth at me and Sarah. She sighs in relief. "OH THANK GOD!" She exclaims. "I THOUGHT YOU BOTH WHERE DEAD!" Sarah reaches over to hug Bek.  "Don't worry, we thought the same thing! I am so happy you are ok!" I say.

"wait a sec.. --" Bek looks at Sarah with a goofy smile. "Is your hair..Blue!?" Bek asks. Me and Sarah look at each other, and burst out laughing. "deja vu!" I shout Between laughs. Bek looks at us confused. 

"Ahahaha! that's what Tommy asked me when she first saw me!" Sarah explains. A smile stretches across Bek's face and she giggles a bit. 

I am so happy we can still make jokes, even though we are in a deadly situation.

Once we stop laughing we explain everything to Bek.. We died.. Medicine.... Chad.. Blah blah blah..

"Well.. what do we do?" Bek asks in a worried tone. Me and Sarah look at each other. "Well.." I answer. "We don't really know what to do.. I guess just play it safe for now... And.. Bek.. you gotta be nice about it too."

"F-Fine.." Bek crosses her arms.  "What where you doing to him anyway?" Sarah asks with a smile on her face.  Bek looks up at Sarah with a smirk. "Every time he would enter the room I would scream at the top of my lungs! sometime when he would stay long enough, until I was out of breath, I would talk to him.." At this Sarah giggles. "I should have done that!" She Exclaims. 

I giggle along with them.. "But seriously though! Don't do that anymore! Or you'll not only break Chads ear drums, but our ear drums too! I say in between laughs.

As we laugh, someone enters the room wearing a full set of armor.. 

Where they THAT scared of us!? Enough to ware armor??

The person was carrying three sets of clothing. Sarah stood up face to face with the dude. We could not see who he was. "I know who you are.." Sarah says to him, anger in her tone. "Hmm.. Is that so?" He asks.

Now I know too.. he is...

"Yes.." Sarah says.. her voice even angrier then the last time. "Then who am I?" He asks. Before Sarah could answer, I say something. "YOUR THE GUY WHO BROUGHT US HEAR!" I shout at him.

He was the guy who was on the horse carrying us here. in that cage.. he brought us into the water.... HE KILLED US!  He nods. "Yes.. I brought you guys here." He reply's. Sarah was about to say some thing when he held his hand in her face. "I am not here to talk! I am here to inform you guys, that in one hour, Doctor Chad would like to serve you dinner. He wants you dressed in nice clothing. You will all know what is your, because a name tag has been placed on the one that is yours. He walks over to my bed and places the clothing beside me. The then walks out without a word.

We look at each other.

Dinner..?