Get Out

Jesse stands in aw for a scent, but then snaps out of it. He runs past us, and goes to where the suits are. He begins to put his suit on.

"fuck.......EVERYONE GET YOUR SUIT ON NOW! THEY FOUND US!" Jesse yells at us.

"WHAT!? HOW!?" Austin yells back with anger.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! I WAS TRAVELING THE SWEARS ON THE WAY BACK, AND THEY SPOTTED ME!!! Jesse yells again.

I stand frozen in fear along with Sarah and Bek. I see Giorgia still holding the controller, while standing with her mouth agape.

I speed run over to her, and grab her arm. I start pulling her over to the suits.

"I wont leave you again...." I wispier under my breath.

I get over by Jesse and Austin. "WELL LETS GET GOING!!!" I shout at them.

Jesse looks at me in shock.

"Erm...hello..." He greats me.

I glare at him. Out of the corner of my eye I see Sarah, Bek, and Austin getting into there suits.

"H-Hey.. Giorgia.. go get your suit on." I tell her. She nods, and leaves.

"What do you want Jesse?" I ask confused.

"I wanted to say sorry about Giorgia. We tried to find you..." Jesse says before leavening to go put hes suit on.

I walk over to my suit. It was plain.. simple. It was a dim shade of blue.

"How do I--?" I ask looking at Austin.

"Y-You just need to put your hand on it. It will read your finger prints." He replies.

I sigh, and place my hand on the chest aria of my suit. Suddenly it opens. I turn around, and step backwards into the suit. It then closes around me.

At first I see darkness...

Then I hear a girl robotic voice say.."Booting up!"

Then I can see clearly. I move my fingers, and lift up my hands so I can see them.

"Everyone in there suits?" I hear Jesse ask.

"YUP!" I reply

I turn to see Giorgia next to me.

"I'm in!" Giorgia shouts.

"Ditto!" Sarah says.

"I'm ready!" Bek says.

"Yeah.. yeah.. lets go.." Austin says in a sarcastic voice.

"OK! well... then.. Lets get out of this hell hole!!" Jesse says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Hello~!  I am quite sorry this was short!

BUT!

HEAR ME OUT!

I NEED TO WATCH MY TV SHOW!!

SUPERNATURAL!!

I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to disappoint!

But we all have out own lives right?

I am sure there are plenty of other books to choose from on hear!

AND! If you have read this far.... Thank you so much... it means a lot!