Wanted

Two weeks have passed... And we have been living in the underground bunker.

The bunker.. Was not the best place... But it works..

Me and Demon have gotten to know each other more too..

I discovered that Kylee... Or the me from another dimension... Had dreams... And the dreams were through my eyes... With what was going on with me...

She only saw small clips... Demon says she saw us being in a cage... And she saw Austin betray us. She also saw me reunite with my sister...

Apparently the dreams were so vivid and realistic that she woke up crying... It was like a lucid dream... She was conscious and knew she was dreaming...

Yet she was seeing through my eyes and she couldn't do anything to change what I was doing.

Demon came here to this dimension to save me to save her? I don't know if that made sense.. But if I die... She dies..

For some reason... I have lost all my powers. Like it thawed out.

Today after two weeks of healing from that stupid concussion they're finally going to let me go on a run to find some supplies for the entire group.

It's late at night and we have to sneak into a store aboveground.

I was assigned to do the job with Bek.

Georgia had found some cloth, and had sewn everyone in the group some clothing. Me and Bek currently are wearing cloaks that cover our faces and most of our body. We had out weapons... Even though I felt like I could... I did not know how to use my sword... I guess we will have to see how good I am at it when the time comes...

I just wish I had my old clothes back... I'm stuck with the stuff I found in the storage closet...

 I'm stuck with the stuff I found in the storage closet

The cloaks were black.

Bek slides open the hatch at the top of the sewer, and we crawl out onto the streets.

We where in an ally way, and we where lucky it was empty.

We both had back backs on to carry stuff.

Bek had to grab my hand and help me up, because I was out of shape for sitting on a bed for two weeks...

The ally was dark, and narrow, but there was a door on the side of a tall building.