Time to Relax

As I think back to that day, I feel a hand fall on my shoulder.

Its Sarah. She looks deep in my eyes. "Your thing about that day aren't you?" She asks. Her voice low. The crying gets harder. I nod.

Sarah pulls me into a hug. "Its ok... She'll forgive you" She says.. her voice calm. "No she wont!" I Say between sobs.

"Tommy... She will.." Sarah reassures me.

I let go of her. "You don't understand... I promised her I would--    I would.. protect her no matter what.... I faild.." I turn to look at Giorgia. She was much more mature looking.

Sarah grabs my hand and pulls me away. "Stop it! You'll freak her out if she sees you watching her in her sleep! Just wait until she wakes up!"

"F-Fine.." I say

I walk past Bek, who was standing there staring at Giorgia too. I snap my fingers in her face. She looks at me.

"C'mon mis. 'I'm watching you'"   I say to her.

She laughs a bit. "Coming"

We go to the tables where Austin was sitting. He looks up at us.

"I have so many questions.." I say to him.

He sighs. 

"Ok.... I tell you later.. But right now you must need rest right?" He says. He laughs a little. "Its not like I stayed up the past three weeks figuring out how to save you." Hes says sarcastically. 

Bek giggles. "Yeah, and we are VERY great full!"

Austin smiles. "Well... The least I can do is show you around!" He exclaims as he stands up.

We fallow him over to the computers. One of them had a bunch of anime girls. He quickly ran over and turned off the computer. He laughs neveriously at us.

I glare at him. "If you did ANYTHING to my little sister I will kill you MYSELF!"I promises him.

I was DEAD serious!

He clears his through. "W-Well... This is my computer area. I hacked into the system to turn of the false light up there."

He walks over to the couch, and TV area. "This is for entertainment." Look at the X-Box one.

I WANNA PLAY SO BAD!!

He walks over to the beds. "This is where we sleep!" He said this in a much quieter tone.

"And the table area with the kitchen is the dining room."

I look around. What do I want to do? I ask myself.

"Well... Bed time for me!" I get on one of the beds.

"I am off to play X-Box.." Sarah says before leaving.

"I'm hungry! C'mon Austin! Lets have a bit of a dinner date!" Exclaims Bek.

"Oh... Oh Ok!" Austin reply's, and fallows her to the dinner table.