Grief

The rest of the day passes by... I sleep... I wake up... I sleep... I wake up... People switch shifts watching me... Now that Bek knew I was ok... She left to eat and stuff.. And came back when it was her turn... Giorgia visited me... I asked Emma about the orb.. She actually did not know what it was... All she knew was that she HAD to give it to me no matter what..

But the day grew into night. I was awake... Sleepless... I think I've rested enough... But every one else was asleep.

Or so I thought..

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say.

Demon steps in carrying DVD's.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Do you.... Watch the show... MLP?" He asks.

"Why are you asking?" I say. I hid those   DVD's on the top shelf in the storage closet.

"Found these..." He says.

I eye him down angrily.

"How'd you find them...?" I ask.

"Went for a broom in the storage closet. I was helping clean up the place." He says.

Then I noticed a jacket he had on. It was a MLP jacket!!!!!!! It was light blue... And had rainbow dashes smymble  on it... Err... Cutie mark.. Then I think back to when I met him! He was wearing a t-shirt with Dc.hooves on it! HES A BRONEY!!

I look at my Tv, and couch. "Ready for a marathon?!?" I ask excitedly.

"Ye!" He says.

We sit on the couch watching the show, one episode at a time

We sit on the couch watching the show, one episode at a time. It was a distraction from Sarah and Jesse at least.. And it cheers me up.. But not much..

We made it to about episode 6th before I fell asleep.

**
I woke up on the couch.. Demon had fallen asleep on the other side of the couch... He was still sitting up too..

The last thing I remember was sleep walking to my bed, to get a blanket.

I tap Demon on the shoulder.

He opens his eyes, and looks around for a moment.

The stretched out, and yawns.

"What episode did you make it to?" I ask.

"I think I made it to season 2 actually... I lost track..." He says.