Last Moments

Before I can see anything in the room, something falls down on top of me, making me jump. I look down stunned. It was Sarah. She was hugging me "OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT YOU WHERE DEAD!" Sarah shouts threw sobs. It was not like Sarah to cry. 

"H-hi Sarah!" Is all I could muster to say.She looks up at me wiping away the tears on her face. I look at her with an odd expression. "I-Is... Is.. your hair... Blue!?" 

Or was I now color blind!?

"W-What!?" Sarah asks. She grabs a strand of her hair, and looks at it with a shocked expression. "How-- How did THAT happen..?" she questions. Behind us we hear a chuckle. I was Chad. I kinda forgot he was there.  "Yes, Sarah. Your hair is blue! But.. don't worry, it will wash out in a few years. Black hair for some reason turns blue.. when the medicine is used! its quite strange in deed!

"W-What's.. What's he talking about Tommy..? and.. why are you in a weal chair?" Sarah asks confused. "We can talk about that later blue head!" I give her a stair. She nods.

"Well! I'll go get your other friend! Rebekah sure is putting up a fight!" he chuckles. "We will have too knock her out with some 'Hite' so we can bring her hear! shes a tough one!" Chad says. 

"What's 'Hite?' I ask with worry obviously in my tone.  He smiles at me. "Hite is a gas that knocks people out, for maybe ten minutes or so. Don't worry Tommy, we wont bash her in the head, or drug her heavily."  He chuckles. His chuckles, where starting to get annoying.."You better not.." Sarah growls. He chuckles again for the umpteenth time! He leaves the room with a smile sketched on his face. Sarah turns to me with her hands on her hips. "Did you call me 'Blue head'?" Sarah smiles. I laugh. "Yes miss 'Blue head', that is what your name is for now on!" I stair her down, waiting for a comeback. She looks at me with, squinting her eyes. "HEY! THAT'S MY THING!" I shout at her playfully.  I am the one that squints my eyes when pretending to be angry! "Ahahahahaha! That's what you get for calling me 'Blue hair'! Sarah says between laugh's. She weals me across the room. Finally I get to look around. 

It was a large room. It had three beds.. Most likely for me Bek, and Sarah.. The floor had a nice red carpet, that looked real soft. The walls where painted wight. The beds had a side table's. On the side table where lamps. It was a large room.. but I was empty.. 

"Soo.. Tommy.. what was he talking about? .. Medicine??" Sarah said pulling me from my thoughts. "Well... How do I say it....uhh... you see... Sarah.. we died.." I say unsure how to say it in a better way. Sarah remains silent waiting for me to continue. "W-Well.. Somehow they brought us back... that's all the info I could get from Chad.."

Sarah stops by one of the beds, and helps me get on it. "Why are you in a weal chair!?" Sarah says concerned.  "C-Chad.. said, that 'Resurrection leaves the body week for a few days' I'll be fine.. I hope." Sarah looks away from me. Her eyes where turning red. She suddenly stood up. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO THEY WANT FROM US!?" She screams at the top of her lungs. "SARAH!" she looks at me. "KEEP YOUR GOD DAMN HEAD CLEAR, AND CALM THE HELL DOWN!" I take a frustrated breath before continuing. "I don't know what they want from us, but right now I am weak! you MUST be weak somehow too! we need to recover! THEN we can figure things out, and get the hell out of hear! but you need to calm down! for all we know they could have SAVED us from the people killing us-"

"BUT THEY MIGHT BE THE PEOPLE KILLING US!!" Sarah interrupts me.

I cross my arms and look at her. "Then why would they bring us back to life?" Sarah looks down. her red eyes disappear, and go back to There normal brown. " I am so sorry Tommy.."  Sarah musters out. I raise an eyebrow.  She looks at me and sighs. "I am sorry not only for this... but from the time that we where in the damn cage.."  She starts pacing. "You know... I should have been nicer.. that could have been out LAST moments together.."   She continues to pace back an fourth. "Don't think like that.." I say to her in a comforting voice. Sarah opens her mouth to say something, but the door opens, before she can say something.... Bek..