Len's ending!

You walked out of the classroom with Anna. "So Yoh's doing the groceries again? You sure you don't want me to help him?" "You asked her. Anna shook her head. "He's got Morty with him, they'll be fine" You nodded
"Yeah but still..."
"No.No but still. You saw how Morty acted in the battle with Zeke! They can both handle themselves just fine!"
You giggled as you both turned around the corner. "hm?" You saw a familiar purple haired boy standing by the entrance of Your, Anna and Yoh's home. "Hey Lenny!" You shouted, waving to him. He looked at you and blushed even more. You chuckled as you and Anna walked closer to him.
"I saw you standing there this morning, what do you want?"
"Wait he was there this morning?"
Anna nodded making you think about the morning.
"I uh...brought some snacks..." Len said hesitantly. Your eyes widened at the sound of the word 'snacks'.
"Well come on in Lenny!" You cheered, taking his hand and the bag that was on the floor and dragging him inside the house. The poor boy's face still red and growing redder at the sudden contact. Anna noticed this and smiled. 'Well he may be tsundere at times...but he's bad at hiding his emotions when it comes to (y/n)...' She thought at she followed you both inside. "Where's Yoh?" Len asked you. "Out with Morty getting groceries." "oh" Len sat down by the table whilst Anna walked into the kitchen. "I'll be making diner if any one needs me" She told you both before shutting the door. You smiled and sat down next to Len. You looked at him, causing him to look away.
"Whats wrong?" You asked him. He shook his head, chuckling lightly. "Its nothing..." He sighed. "Come on, you an tell me!" You smiled at him. He looked at you before sighing and crossing his arms. "Ever since I met you I knew there was something special about you....thats why I kidnapped you on that day...and why I carried you all the way to the hospital..." You smiled softly at him. "Before you jumped out of the window I was going to tell you something...I was going to tell you I liked you...but after all we've been through together...I'm completely in love with you (y/n)..." He told you blushing. "I know...Jun told me when we saved you from your Uncle.." Len's head shot to you, his face and ears were completely red. "Sh-She did!?" You nodded giggling. "And, I guess I'm in love with you too Len~" You told him. His eyes softened as he moved closer to you, taking you in his arms and hugging you tightly. You hugged him back before he pulled away slightly and kissed you, you kissed back as you felt his hand cradle the back of your neck.