Finding them....

You floated there. Surrounded by water. Eclipse crying and trying to wake you up. "(y/n)!!!! (y/n) please wake up!!!" You were too deep in your slumber and thoughts to be able to hear her. Ghostly tears dripped down her cheeks. "Damn it! maybe the new power we gained and the Babylon gate really took their toll on her..." Eclipse said, looking at you. She gasped as tears began sliding down your cheeks. "mom....dad.....Jeanne...." You muttered in your sleep. "Eclipse!" said ghost turned to her side, to see Jun, Len, Joco, Rin-Mei and Faust standing on the shore. "Len!" Eclipse shouted. Len looked under Eclipse and noticed you. His eyes widened. "(y-y/n)?!" he cried before running into the water. "Len!" the others behind him shouted. He grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. He noticed your tear stained face and worriedly cupped your face. He considered kissing you then and there. But that would be wrong. He carried you bridal style to the shore and lay you down. Joco stepped forwards "Hey Len why don't you kiss sleeping beauty to wake her up huh~?" He asked the boy, who blushed furiously. "I-I couldn't do that whilst she's unconscious!" he said, standing up. "I heard what happened with the Babylon gate Len..." Rin-Mei said, stepping forwards. "I'm sorry me and Ayame couldn't be there to experience it with you...but (y/n) told us to stay back from it all...she didn't want us to get hurt and she's our leader so..." Len nodded. "I understand..." You groaned in your sleep making everyone jump. Len knelt down next to you to help you sit up. You opened your eyes slowly and looked at your surroundings. "w-where are we?" You asked, looking at Len. "Somewhere near Dobie village...do you remember anything about the gate of Babylon?" He asked you. "Well I remember it was horrible...but thats about it.." Len helped you up and the 6 of you kept walking.

You eventually met up with Yoh. Who, when he saw you, hugged you so tight it nearly took all of the air out of your lungs. When you found the council members and Yoh's father, you all found out that Zeke had quit the tournament to get to the king of spirits. You dropped your oracle bell to the floor and walked after Yoh, Silva and Calim. Len summoned Bason's giant spirit control and ordered Yoh to fight him. You soon figured out that Len wanted Yoh to teach him how to get stronger without asking him. After Len had nearly defeated Yoh the fight stopped and you continued walking. You walked behind Len and thumped his head with your fist. He looked at you, surprised and shocked. "What was that for?!" He asked. You chuckled making him blush. "idiot..." You said jokingly.