PLOT TWIST!!!

You all walked up to where Morty was being held. You glared at the iron maiden Jeanne and the X-Laws. You hated them. So much. "Everyone apart from Yoh and (y/n) stop there." Marco said. You looked at Yoh, who did the same. You both looked back at your friends, who nodded for you to go forwards. "No! Don't do it!" Morty shouted, you could barely hear him. "(y/n), do you know what your purpose is? Do you know why you were put on this Earth? or what you were put here to do?" You stopped in your tracks. "...I can't exactly answer that...what I do now is that i'll stick by my friends no matter what...why do you want to know?" You asked the voice, who was Jeanne. The iron maiden opened to reveal Jeanne in her normal battle attire. You walked up to the edge of the light ring. Jeanne floated up to the barrier. "(y/n)...you were destined to join us..." Behind you everyone gasped. Len's eyes widened as did yours and Yoh's. "What...?" "Believe it or not you are still pure, your guardian ghost may not be as pure as you but it still has the potential to redeem it's self." You glared at her. "Eclipse is fine as she is. She doesn't need redeeming because there's nothing to redeem." You said. "would you like to know why you're destined to become one of the X-Laws?" You looked down and then back at Jeanne. Glaring into her soft red eyes. "Ok then Jeanne...tell me why..." She smiled at you softly, before speaking.
"it is because my dear (y/n)...you are my non-identical twin sister."
Your eyes widened even more. "What...?" You muttered. "You were stolen from our family when we were very young, however the man who stole you wasn't looking where he was going so thats how you ended up on Yoh Asakura's door step..." Jeanne explained. You could see the resemblance between you too though. You both had the same facial structure and eye shape. If Jeanne had not been born an albino you would have looked exactly the same. Both of you with (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. Jeanne held out a hand to you. "So my dear sister...join us?" She asked you. You stepped back from the barrier. "No." Jeanne pulled her hand away slightly. "What...?" "I'm sorry Jeanne...but I can't join you! Even if we are what you say we are!" Jeanne sighed in defeat, putting her arm down fully and floating away from the barrier as well.
"Well then...I guess i have no choice..I am truly sorry...my dear sister..."

PLOT TWIST OMG!!! I thought of this last minute so hehehe XD