Len's family demons

You and the guys were talking in this room...thing...ANYWAY!!! Rio had just scared the shit out of Len which caused you and Rin Mei to start laughing like mad. "You guys! We followed Jun! She's in big trouble!" Ponchi and conchi flew up to you. You jumped off of where you were sitting. "What now?!"

You reached a cliff where two little kids were about to attack Jun, Len summoned swords and poles to burst out of the ground. "Stop it now!" "Why should we listen to you?!" "Do you want me to give you a spanking?!" You burst out into wild fits of laughter which died down to which Len asked you "why were you laughing?" "Spank is a word meaning to ensure discipline for a child but...another meaning is...pfft..." You started to laugh again causing Rin Mei, Ayame and Trey to start sniggering too. "It can also mean to sexually hit someone on the ass!!" You by this time had lost is a Ayame blurted out that statement and were on the ground holding your stomache. Len sighed but chuckled a bit and turned back to the children. "Who are you? And what do you want from I and my sister?" He asked them sternly. "You really don't remember us?" "No and why should we?" "Because you betrayed us!!" "How?" "By going to a group of outsiders!" A voice came from behind the two children and out stepped "ginny..." Len muttered. "Hello sis!" The kids greeted her whilst you put the pieces together. "Oh ok their his cousins" you muttered to yourself. Ginny looked at you and smirked. "We meet again (y/n), still the ugly little thing like always I see" your eyes widened as she said this and you snarled. Little did you know four pairs of eyes were glaring daggers at the Chinese girl. "Don't" "you" "dare" "call her" "UGLY!!!" These words were spoken by Len, Yoh, Trey and Morty. Ginny smirked even more at the sight of Len getting angry. "I see your getting overprotective of your little girlfriend Lenny~" Len blushed madly as did you.

*time skip because I'm lazy and its 00:03 here*

"(Y/n)? You ok?" Ayame asked as she knocked on your door. "Yeah..." The violet haired girl walked in and sat down on your bed where you also sat staring out of the window. "(Y/n) what's wrong?" She asked quietly whilst placing a smooth hand on your shoulder. "I'm worried..." You replied. "Why?" "You saw how strong Ginny and Len's other cousins are...I'm just really worried about him right now...he must be going through some major decisions in his mind..." Ayame smiled sadly at you and your concern. "Lenny's my friend and I don't want to see him get hurt..." (Ooooo!!! Friend zone!!!) Ayame sighed and rose from where she was sitting. "Lenny's a strong guy (y/n), and he has Joco and Trey with him. He'll be fine! Besides, as long as your there supporting him he's sure to win!" You smiled at the last part. "Get a good nights sleep, we don't want to miss the guy's match tomorrow do we?" You laughed and nodded, lying down where you were and drifting off into a calm and deep slumber.

"Teams!! Fight!!" Team Len was fighting team Daoshi force. You sat on the picnic rug, watching as Len stood In front of Joco and Trey and took all of the hits that Ginny and her little brothers sent at him. "Lenny what are you doing?" You asked him silently. Len summoned Bason and he and Ginny's guardian ghosts laughed towards each other at full speed. The dust cleared and Ginny's guardian ghost along with her brothers' were on the floor in defeat. "The winner is team Len!!" Len smirked and walked over, saying something about being the greatest shaman before collapsing onto your lap and falling asleep . D'aawww (I had to do that)