Your new weapon!!!

Looking for grains of rice is not what you would call "fun". You were currently lying, face down, in the desert. Sick to death of trying to find stupid pieces of rice and sick to death of the boys fighting. Ayame and Rin Mei were sat a few meters away from you back to back. They were completely out of it. You groaned as you sat up and watched Len trying to hit Yoh's dad. You stood up and began walking towards where Eclipse was. "Hey, why are you over here?" You asked her. "I'm getting tired of searching for grains of rice..." You pat her shoulder (yoh can hug Amidamaru, I'm pretty fucking sure you can touch Eclipse too) "same here...gah!!" You felt a sharp pain coming from your ruby in your chest. "(Y/n)! Are you ok?!" Eclipse asked you in a panic. "Y-yeah...just check if there's anything wrong..." You mumbled and put Eclipse into your ruby. What happened next was unbelievable. Your ruby started glowing tremendously. By now Len had already hit Mikihisa and was on the floor with Joco and Trey, staring with wide eyes at you and your glowing gemstone. "ECLIPSE!? What the hell are you doing?!" "I-I don't know (y/n)!" You grabbed your ruby and felt something. 'Is that...?' You thought as you continued to pull. 'A handle...? A...it's a sword grip...' You thought as you pulled out a huge sword with Eclipse's silver spirit aura around it. You stared at it, un fazed for a moment before "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!" You screamed as you dropped the sword in the ground. It vanished and Eclipse was there in spirit ball mode. You both stared at each other. "Can we try that again?!" You asked her excitedly. Eclipse nodded before going into your gem and you did the same. You pulled out the same huge sword and started screaming again. Ayame and Rin Mei woke up and ran over to you. "Nice sword (y/n)! Where did you get it?!" Rin Mei asked you excitedly. You pr head turned stiffly to face her, "it came out of my gem when Eclipse went inside of it..." Ayame looked at you before running over to Len, Trey and Joco to tell them. They ran up too and marvelled at your huge sword. "Do you know how you summoned it?" Len asked, you showed him how and he nodded. "Dudette that's totally awesome!!!" Trey and Joco started raving about how the sword was fucking amazing as Yoh and the others headed back from their match. They were in a bad mood but one look at your sword and they were back to normal. Let's just say that 3 of your friend's feelings grew for you that day.