is it over?

"Bind him!!" Anna commanded her 1080 beads and tried to conceal Zeke in them. They surrounded him and Anna shouted "ATTACK NOW!" everyone did as she said but he smirked and released himself from the bead's hold. "He broke it!!" Trey screamed, you were all sent flying as the 1080 beads smashed int tiny pieces. The deranged shaman cackled maniacally. "you seriously didn't think that same trick from a thousand years ago would work again did you? 1080 spirit beads don't make me laugh! It would take one million and 80 beads to beat me now Anna!" Anna fell to her knees, hopelessness appearing in her eyes. "you haven't won yet Zeke!" Len shouted "Thats right dude we're going to take you down and wipe you out!!" Trey shouted, "Even if there were a hundred of you you couldn't even come close to wiping me out!" Zeke yelled back as everyone got ready to attack. You gritted your teeth and jumped up to attack him, your armor glinting in the light. You and Lyserg went in for an attack "Once i absorb Yoh's spirit the world will be mine.....but in the mean time..." Zeke's demon sent a powerful fire blast their way. You both dodged it. "Why are you all fighting to avenge Yoh?" "Fighting to avenge him oh I think you're mistaken..." "Yeah! We're not fighting to avenge Yoh!" "Because he's not gone! He'll ever be gone!" You, Lyserg and Faust explained. "Yes well whilst there is still a tiny speck of his spirit still floating around somewhere...The Yoh Asakura you all once knew has been absorbed by me and now no longer exists..." Len rose from where he was kneeling, chuckling lightly. "You really don't get it do you?" Zeke looked at him confused. "What we're talking about is that Yoh is still here with us!" Rio exclaimed. "Right. He's telling us to stay calm." "But at the same time he's telling us to fight with all our being..." "And to fight without fear!" "And to stand strong!" You smirked next to Trey, summoning your armor again. "You don't have the power to take him away and you never will." You stated, placing a hand on your hip whilst glaring at Zeke. "Wherever we are he'll be there too! In our hearts and his presence will make us stronger!!" Len shouted as he summoned giant Bason. "Stronger than you'll ever be!!" Trey shouted. You hovered in the air. "Yoh is practically made of love so we are as well...and it's stronger than you..." (i'm made of love, and it's stronger than you~~! sorry not sorry) Meanwhile Yoh's body twitched. Morty looked behind him.

"Lets go!!" Lyserg shouted as you all launched towards Zeke. "Why do you think we've been able to fight you for so long?! Yoh gives us power! He unites us and connects us as if we are one!!" Suddenly you were struck down. "If you think he's still her you're mistaken!!" Zeke roared. Suddenly he clenched his chest, his face scrunching up in pain. Your eyes widened. "It can't be!" Zeke said, staring in a direction behind you. You turned around. To see your child hood friend standing weakly. Alive. "Y-Yoh...." You whispered. Tears pouring down your face. "Aw (y/n)~!" Trey smirked at you. You glared at him whilst rubbing your tears away. "It's time to join the others..." Yoh said, pointing his double medium at the ground and shooting himself upwards towards Zeke. "Lets get him guys!!" You screamed as you all flew towards Zeke with your weapons poised to strike. Everything after was a blur for you. Zeke ripped open the king of spirits and took him as his. You tried to slice into Zeke but ended up with one of the spirit of fire's claws leaving a rather deep cut in the side of your stomach. You fell to the ground where Anna was. Blood steadily coming out of the open wound. "(y/n)!!" She cried, running over to your side. You smiled. "I-Its fine Anna! I'll be just fine!" "Stop being so tough! You're badly injured! Don't die on me! I'm not going through another heart break today you hear me?!" She shouted at you. You grinned wider. "Yes ma'am" You closed your eyes. "Come on Yoh...kick Zeke's ass..."
A golden bird flew into a solitary tree...
The next time you opened them there was a huge samurai standing in front of you.
The samurai and he spirit of fire soared at each other until one was victorious. The samurai lay waist to the demon.
A massive explosion took place.
Then everything went white.
The next thing you knew you were standing in the middle of the desert. Standing. "You just beat Zeke!" You heard Anna say. "Oh great here it comes..." You sighed as you fell to the ground. Faint as you had lost a lot of blood. Len was the first one to be by your side.
'Is it over...?'