Saving lenny part 1!!!

(theres going to be a song in this chapter, it's a song that counters the flying Zen brothers' prayer thing that sends spirits to heaven!)

When you woke up the next morning you jumped out of bed, got into your normal clothes and walked to the dining room. When you got there however you felt a chill. One thought. One thought of a Boy you knew. Len. That was all that came to mind, you looked in the dining room and saw Yoh, Trey, Pilica, Tamara and Anna sitting there with wide eyes. "You guys feel that too?" You asked shakily. They nodded and you fell down in fright when Bason suddenly fell (somehow...can ghosts fall?) to the ground outside of the room. "M-master Yoh! Mistress (y/n)! please, its my master Len! please you must help him!" You ran up to Bason
"what about Len?!"
"h-he went to his Uncles, to try and defeat him! but he was captured and sent into a deep dungeon! please you have to help him!!"
You were about to say 'lets go guys!' but Anna apparently had other plans. "Your not going!" She simply stated, scaring the shit out of Yoh and Trey who shivered behind you. "guys she just said something, its not like she's going to kill you..." you sweat dropped. "why cant we go Anna? tell me..." You suddenly felt a pure rage surge through your veins. Your eyes went darker. "TELL ME!!! TELL ME WHY WE CAN'T HELP HIM!!!" you shouted, your screams echoing through the house. Anna looked at you calmly yet you could see the shock in her eyes. "just forget it...your not going to save lenny, and anyone who defies me will do a thousand push ups a day for life!" the walked out of the room "b-but Anna we cant just leave him!"
"the Taos are far too dangerous..."
Morty stepped forwards
"whats so bad about them?"
"yes please explain..."
you asked Anna with shadows covering your eyes in anger. "for centuries the Tao family has hidden away in their mountain compound plotting and preparing for the shaman tournament...Lenny's uncle is the worst. They say that he mastered the dark arts and enslaved an army of lost spirits just to steal their furioku for himself. As long as he can feed off that power he is stronger than anything we can imagine, besides, Lenny could be even worse than his uncle..." Yoh and Trey shut their eyes in thought as you clenched your fists tighter. "miss Anna you don't understand!" Bason said, "So Lenny didnt turn against his uncle to try and take his power?"
"of course not! master Len only wanted to purge the hatred his uncel installed into him, he's changed, by defeating his uncle Len hoped to brake away from his family!"
"If thats true then i feel for you and for Lenny but it's still not our problem!"
"Anna please!!"
you cried, twisting around quickly to face the girl. "I know that there will be dangers but really who do you take me for?! you've known me since we were kids Anna, do you really think that i'll just leave him there?!" you shouted, tears threatening to fall. "(y/n), Yoh, you guys cant keep jumping in after every lost soul, one of these days your going to get hurt! and I wont let that happen!" You backed away. "So we leave him there....just forget him....?"  you whispered. "thats right! just forget him!" You're eyes widened and you turned and ran "mistress (y/n)!" Eclipse flew after you as you ran down the pavement.

that night Yoh, Trey and morty found you sitting in a tree nearby the house. "(y/n)? can you come down?" you jumped down from the tree with a dark aura around you. "what do you want? come to take me back to the house?"
"no, we've come to get you, we're going to save Lenny!"
Your eyes widened "Y-Yoh...guys...are you sure? I mean, if you do this then Anna is most likely going to kick your ass when we get back!"
"who cares?! all we know is that a buddy of ours needs saving!"
You grin slightly and nod, getting your hyper attitude back "LETS DO THIS THING!!!"  You four made your way up to monument hill and when you got there these two wierdos called 'the flying zen brothers' showed up. They began singing an incredoubly bad song and you smirked at Eclipse "these guys are probably all bark and no bite!" Eclipse sighed then looked at Amdiamaru and Bason, suddenly Ponchi and Conchi floated up into the clouds above you and you gasped. "oh my god!!" You shouted. the same happened to amidamaru and Bason. Eclipse also floated up. "ECLIPSE!! NO DAMMIT!!" you shouted and turned to the Zen brothers. "You...didnt realise something..." The two looked at you confused. You stomped your foot on the ground and music started in the back ground. "w-whats this??!" they asked. "a counter song morons..." You simply replied and began singing.
Unknown Object
In the dusty basement where we met
May you surprised so much
Because you're talking now

Yoh, Trey and Morty looked at you in amazement.

I gotta find the truth from many fights
But I'm all alone
You're the only one who can help me out
We'll be as one

"whats going on?! she's opening up the heavens again! she's bringing the spirits back!"

We're ready to fight
Look over there
They try to kill us for stars
Our bond has got much stronger than before

Don't lose your way in your mind
We have to be as one
Don't be afraid my sweet heart
This is the way to be more strong
Harbor my deep secret
It makes me so blue
Run through this game before my body is dry

As you sang the chorus Amidamaru, Bason, Ponchi, Conchi and Eclipse were floating down and had their mouth agape, they didnt know that you could sing, not even Eclipse. The song finished then and the flying Zen brothers were staring at you in both fear and anger. "how did you do that?!" "I used a technique my mother gave to me in a lullaby..." You smiled at Eclipse. Suddenly a bunch of chimi-morrios attacked Trey and Yoh, unfortunately Amidamaru and Bason and Correy hadn't made it back in time so Yoh and Trey kinda got crushed by the creatures. Eclipse, however, made it back on time so you were able to fight off the annoying parasites. Rio smashed through them and sent the flying Zen brothers flying. "right, now that thats over lets go and get Lenny!" you cheered making Yoh, Trey and Morty jealous.