whats wrong with you Lyserg?!

Every cafe and shop has more business than they can handle, as there are no fights today. There have also been several disruptions in the communications so now everything has gone silent.
Rio was sulking even more than usual so Morty tried to cheer him up with his laptop. You nudged Len who raised an eyebrow. "3...2...1" The laptop made a weird noise, shocked Morty and shut down. "Rest in peace Morty's laptop" You said monotonously. Len was still quite shocked that you had predicted what was going to happen.
Rio walked out of the cafe only to be followed by Morty. You frowned before feeling someone poke you. You turned to face Yoh. "Maybe you should go after them" "No." "Why not?!" "Because last time I did that I got attacked! And if the same thing happens again I wont be able to defend myself!" You told him.
You stood up suddenly. "What is it (y/n)?" Len asked you. "I...I have to find them!" You said before shooting out of the door and towards the woods.
When you got there you saw Lyserg, standing in the hand of a giant robotic angel looking thing. He had chains wrapped around his arm and they were attached onto "Morty!" You shouted, readying Eclipse in your ruby and pulling out your sword. "(y/n)! Rio!" He shouted. Rio summoned his spirit control and they headed for Lyserg. You swung at him but a huge blast of energy sent you flying backwards onto the ground. Rio was sent into a tree. "If Yoh wants to get Morty back tell him to meet me at the northern wasteland!" Lyserg shouted before he flew off. You sat up and glared in the direction they went. "Lyserg...I'm gonna fucking kill you..." You muttered before being picked up by Rio again. "Hey don't go doing anything just because I'm like this ok?!" You told him angrily. "Calm down (y/n). Besides It's not me you have to worry about." You raised an eyebrow. "What?" "Have you not noticed how some of the boys in our group look at you?" "well...I've been told by Jun...but...I never expected it to be true..."

"We have to save Morty guys!" Yoh said, looking away from the window. You nodded and stood up along with the others. "Anna?" You and Yoh both asked. "Just be careful...and be back in time for dinner!" "Sure"

Rio looked at you then smirked at Yoh, Len and Trey. They all blushed and walked out of the door after you.

"I've known you for your whole life...if I could just tell you how I feel...I love you..." ~ Yoh
"I knew you were different the night I saw you...one day...One day I'll be able to call you mine...I love you..." ~ Len
"I used to think It was Anna but now...I'm crazy about someone else...I love you..." ~Trey

what will happen? will you and the others save Morty? who's gonna confess to you first?! when on earth will I next be able to update?!?! find out next time! :D