Y-Yoh....?

"Prove you are worthy..." 3 crows spoke as if they were mocking you. "Stupid birds! Don't they realize that if we don't get there in time Yoh could end up dead?!" You mumbled angrily to yourself. "We just need to attack again, only this time with all of our power." Len said. "Lens right." Lyserg agreed with him. "Of course I am"
"Jeez talk about 'up your own ass' much..."
You snickered. "Hey!" Len's head shot round to look at you.
"No little birdies are going to stop Rio~"
"You said it. These things aren't stopping me from getting to Yoh..."
You said darkly.
"Well, no one can resist a good joke!"
"Don't you dare Joco! If anythings going to get us kicked out of here its one of your jokes!"
"Yeah besides I just made a joke about Len just then~"
"aw come on (y/n)!"
"Listen guys!"
Len snapped at you.
"We need to do this. For Yoh"
"And the king of spirits!"
"Yeah. For Yoh and the king of spirits."
You all sprinted forwards and attacked the birds with full force. A bright light shone from them. "W-What the??" You shrieked in surprise. When you all landed you heard the same birds utter
"You are worthy..."
You pumped your fist in the air. "Fuck yeah!!" You cheered along with the others.
As you ran through the golden barrier your happy look turned into one of determination.
You all ran as fast as you could to where the seemed to be a clearing surrounded by pillars. The sight when you got there made your eyes grow wide and tears pour down your face. Zeke had his hand around Yoh's soul. Which was being sucked into his mouth. You dropped to your knees, covering your mouth as the tears rolled down your hand.
"Y-Yoh...?"
"YOH!!!!"