#8 MADE FOR EACH OTHER

Dave's POV

I was anticipating cravingly in my car for Angel to sit next to me. There she was advancing as a bright flower in light pink salwar with her long hair tied in a braid hanging on her front and as usual her dupatta was flying in the air.

I wish to see her long black hair to be freely flowing in the air. Oh no!! She was not alone. She was holding the small hands of Ria and Ria was walking unsteadily towards the car.

Angel unlocked the back door.

" Angel.. Please be seated in the front. Actually I'm not familiar with the route. "

With a slight hesitation, Angel and Ria took the front seat near me. Started the car and left the home into the open world.

Ria sitting on Angel's laps was bouncing in excitation. May be this is her first time to travel in a car, I think. Even Angel was enjoying the ride with Ria. She was explaining about the things they see to Ria.

There is a stuffed monkey doll hanging on the rear view mirror of my car. Ria was trying to pull the monkey and she was asking Angel to get that.

Angel, " Ria.. Don't take that. "

But Ria was again pulling it. So I took it off and gave it to Ria. She smiled at me showing her only four tooth that has grown.

Angel, " Ria... This is monkey. Say.. Monkey.. "

Ria in her baby voice, " Mommy.."

Angel, " Say monkey.. Monkey.. "

Ria again, " Mommy.."

I chuckled with laughter. Angel turned and gave me a firing look.

I said to Ria, " Ria.. That's not your mommy. That is monkey. "

Ria, "Mommy.."

I couldn't control the laugh, " I have heard that children and God are equal. Children don't lie. "

Angel, " What?? Will you stop laughing? "

" Ria... I think you got confused since they both look alike... " I teased Angel. I like her expression when she gets angry.

Angel pulled the doll from Ria and hanged it again on the mirror. Then she turned to face the window.

I felt like to hold her close to me. I had a different feeling. Its like we are on a ride as a family. Me, Angel and Ria.

Third person's POV

Angel guided Dave to a pick and pay shop in the Town. They started purchasing the things needed for the decorations like party streamers, party hats, hanging decorations, confetti etc.,

While they were picking the items , Ria was running around, picking things on her own, pulling down the items on the racks. She was so excited to be in a new place.

When they were in the bill counter to pay for the things purchased, an overweighted South African lady sitting on the bill counter looked at Dave and Angel and said,

" Are you both Indians?"

Dave and Angel together replied , " Yes.."

The lady, " You both are good looking couple. And the baby is also cute like you two. " Then she gave Ria a chocolate from her desk.

Dave smiled and replied, " Thank you for your compliment. "

Angel stared at him and said to that lady, " I'm sorry that you've mistaken us as couple. "