#29 IM IN LOVE

Angel's POV

After what happened yesterday, I didn't meet my Dave yet. What did I say?? I smiled to myself thinking about the transformation from 'Devil' to 'my Dave'. I never thought that such a sweet chapter would open up in my life.

Tomorrow is Christmas. I'm going to happily celebrate the Christmas after two years with Ria and Dave. Everyone were busily decorating the home with lights and I chose to decorate the Christmas tree since I loved to do it.

The children were running and playing around and Ria too mingled with them. While I was hanging the colored balls on the tree, someone caught my attention.

Dave was entering the hall with his usual dashing smile

Dave was entering the hall with his usual dashing smile. His gaze was towards me which startled me and I dropped the ball down. I bent down, picked the ball and then stood straight to look at Dave.

Oh no!! He was not there. I rolled my eyes everywhere around the hall, but he was nowhere around. My smile dropped dead. Was he really standing there? Or was I dreaming?

" Are you looking for me? "

I heard someone asking me from my right. It was him. His killer voice. From the way he asked, I knew he was having a smirk on his face.
I turned casually to him.

" No. I was searching Ria and... I noticed you coming next to me."

He flashed his naughty grin which said that he didn't believe me a single percent.

" OK fine. No one could stop noticing a handsome guy standing next to them. So I believe you. "

I chuckled, " What?? Handsome?? You??" I laughed again.

" Angel.. Look at me once.. Am I not handsome? "

 Am I not handsome? "

I eyed at him. He was ruffling his hands over his hair and smiling at me. His magnetic eyes.. His ready-to-kiss lips.. His ready-to-hug posture.. Oh my God!! HE IS HANDSOME!!

" Thank you for accepting me as handsome. "

" What!! I didn't say so.." Just then I remembered that I had stopped blinking my eyes and I was eating him alive.