#5 MY SUNSHINE

Angel's POV

When I opened my eyes in the morning, Sr. Neoline was sitting beside me. I didn't understand what she was doing in my room in the early morning itself. And Ria was not in her bed.

"Sister.. Where is Ria? Has something happened to Ria? Is she alright sister? Where is she? " I asked her.

She patted my hands and said ," Don't worry Angel. Ria is perfectly fine. Yesterday night you were screaming in your sleep. Ria started crying in fear. Dr. Dave was with me at that time. So I told him to take care of Ria and I stayed with you the whole night. "

Oh no!! Again this nightmare. I even frightened Ria baby. Oh God!! Please don't get Ria affected by this.

Ria.. Ria is with that devil. He hates children. How would he taken care of Ria? I need to see Ria at once.

I ran towards Dave's room. The door is locked from inside. But the window is half opened. I peeked through the window.

Ria is sleeping peacefully within the arms of Dave. Her head was over his chest. She was hugging him with her small hands. My lips stretched into a smile.

It was a sight to see. Now Dave is not looking like a devil. He seemed to be like a warm and caring person. Its like a daughter sleeping with her father.

Angel what are you dreaming of? Am I dreaming of a family? That's impossible. A girl like me is never worthy enough to live a family life. I don't deserve to even dream about it. I'm just a living corpse. At the least I have got Ria, I cannot dream for more.

Tears rolled down from my eyes. I went back to my room. I got into the bathroom and stood under the shower. I stood there until the water washed away my tears and my dream.

Dave's POV

I felt something moving next to me. I woke up from my sleep and saw Ria lying next to me. She was awake. She leaned her face near mine and kissed my cheek. Her kiss immediately brought a smile to my face.

I kissed her back. I heard a knock on the door and got up from the bed, took Ria in my arms and opened the door.

 I heard a knock on the door and got up from the bed, took Ria in my arms and opened the door

The sunshine from the opposite side glared my vision. I tried hard to open my eyes and there stood Angel in front of me more brighter than the sunshine.

Seeing Angel, Ria jumped from my hold to her. Angel hugged Ria closely to her and kissed her forehead. She was about to say something to me.

" Thanks for taking care of Ria. " Angel thanked me.

" That's OK. "

" Hope Ria didn't trouble you. " Angel wanna make sure whether that was really OK for me.