#37 STORMY DAY

Angel's POV

It had been two days since I have seen that devil's face after he accepted the truth. I remembered each and every word he said.

Dave pulled me closer to him.

" You wanted to know the truth.. " he jerked my shoulders " You wanted to know the damn truth... Yes.. Its me.. I accept that it was me who have done it.. "

Saying that he pushed me down and I fell on the floor with a thud. His face turned into a devilish one. Afraid to look at him, I curled to the corner of the room.

" I'm one among the gang of bloody rapists. You've been too late in identifying me. Now I have accepted the truth as you wished. What are you going to do?"

He was questioning me in a vicious fury. I couldn't smother my anger. I wanted to change myself into a beast and tear him to pieces. I swiftly stood up and threw the things which were in my handpicking distance.

He shielded his face to baffle himself from getting hit.

" Stop.. What are you doing? Stop Angel.. "

" Get out of my sight.. Trusting you was my life's biggest blunder.. I hate myself for loving a rogue like you.. Go and kill yourself.. If you come before me.. I don't know.. I may kill you.. You're ineligible to live. "

The bubbling anger within me made me to spill out those harsh words to him.

Before he sped away from the room, he averted his gaze towards me for the last time. A bead of tear dropped down through his cheeks and his painful eyes pierced my heart.

Then he left the room slamming the door behind

Then he left the room slamming the door behind. I fell on the bed and wept until my eyes drooped to sleep.
The door was unopened since the last two days. He never once attempted to enter in and tried to have a conversation with me. I even forgot to intake food in crying my heart out.

If tears could wipe away your pain, the tears I have shed could wipe away the pain of this whole world.

Knocking sound of the door pulled me from the thoughts. I opened it with puffy red eyes and bloated cheeks with traces of tears. Sister in charge of the home was ogling me.

" Miss.. Any problem? "

" No.. Nothing. " I managed to answer her.

" Has your husband gone somewhere? "

Husband? That devil?

" I don't know. "

She looked at me suspiciously.

" He hasn't come to treat the patients for the last two days. We haven't seen him anywhere."

Did he leave the home?

" Actually he didn't inform me about leaving anywhere. Wait.. I'll call him. "

I don't wanna hear his voice but this people need his help. I took my mobile. The selfie of me, Dave and Ria brightened my screen wallpaper. That happy moment flashed in front of my eyes.