#12 ADMIRING YOU

Angel's POV

After I overheard Dave confessing to Rajeev uncle, I felt bad for him. It was not utterly his mistake, the way he was brought up and the environment he has grown was also a reason.

Still I couldn't expect that he would change himself. But I'm totally amiss now.

These days I caught the sight of a new Dave. His eyes depicted his mind. I witnessed him being so caring and compassionate towards others.

Nowadays he wasn't acting out for the sake of others. His behavior towards others is honest and deep from heart.

His smile wasn't irritating to me anymore. It was so soothing. He is now a more warm and tender person.

Am I admiring Dave too much??

Yes, I'm. But I couldn't give a halt to my thoughts. I like his change. That's all.

Third person's POV

Dave was still guilty because of his attitude towards those little children. He wanted to make them happy. So he planned to take the children for a trip.

On that day morning, the bus arranged by Dave was waiting on the gate. The children were so excited since they have never gone for a trip in their life time.

Angel accompanied them along with Ria. She was happy to see their excitement. Dave took the front seat and seeing him, Vuyo ran and sat next to him.

Dave put his arm over her shoulders and tugged her close to him.On the opposite side, Angel who was sitting few seats back from Dave was viewing him with a smile.

As soon as the bus started, the children were hooting and whistling and enjoying themselves. It took nearly half an hour to reach the destination.

Angel, Ria and the children stepped out of the bus and found them standing before the Two oceans aquarium, which was one famous spot in that place.

The specialty of that aquarium is its location

The specialty of that aquarium is its location. It is located where the Indian ocean and Atlantic ocean meet. The children were jumping on knowing their trip to an aquarium.

Dave took them in and they were spellbound by its beautiful marine world. The children's jaw dropped on seeing colorful fishes moving over their head.