30

It was only about a week after he mentioned a date that he took me out on one.  He told me that it wasn't going to really be fancy, but I was more than okay with that.

I wore a pair of baggy skinnies, along with his grey shirt that read 'Mama'.  I though it would be romantic, since that was the shirt he was wearing when we first met.

Wearing his shirt made me feel closer to him.

•••

"An arcade?" I asked with a huge grin as we stood in front of the building.  I was shocked, but not in a bad way.  I loved the idea of going to an arcade for a first date.  Well, hopefully this was only our first date and not our final date.  I really did like Calum.  And I felt as though he liked me back.

And that was the greatest feeling in the world.

"It's not too immature, is it?" He asked as he opened the door for me to enter the building.  Even though he wasn't stuttering, I knew that he was nervous.  And that was kind of funny for me.  I was used to being the nervous one.  But on that day - I felt unusually calm for once.

It didn't make sense.

But that wasn't particularly a bad thing.

"No, I-I love it," I hugged him just after he entered behind me.

As I pulled back from the hug, he quickly pecked my lips before he let go of me as well.

"I thought you would; I noticed all the games in your entertainment room."

Okay, so maybe I really was a shut-in gamer.

But, at that point in time, I was really glad that I was.  That was an amazing first date.

•••

"Oh no," I squealed, "the pink ghost is gonna eat me!"

Calum laughed, his hold on my hips moving up to where he was wrapping his arms around my ribs from behind.

"There aren't no pink ghosts in Pac-Man, Mikey."

"Yes there is, right there," I pointed to the ghost that was trapping my last man in the corner.  "Shit, it just killed me."

"Watch your mouth, kitten," he whispered, his lips now on my neck, him teasingly sucking at the skin there.  I tilted my head to the side, giving him better access so that he could continue kissing me.

I felt his teeth gently nip at the skin there, his tongue then swirling across the spot.

I found myself whining and moaning as he repeated the action a few more times, caressing my sides as I sat on his lap in front of the screen of the Pac-Man game.

I felt his hands slowly sneak down to my thighs, him then quickly pulling his lips away from neck and his hands returning to rest on my hips.  I leaned back against his firm chest, trying to calm my heart rate.  It felt as though it were ready to litteraly leap out of my chest.

So much for staying calm.

"S-sorry, I got carried away," he apologized and then rested his head on my shoulder.

"W-wow," I breathed out shakily, sure that there were lovebites on my neck now.  Though, I didn't mind.  I had never felt so excited in my life.

Well, except for maybe in that one dream.

Oh shit, that dream.  Well, in thinking of that memory - I definitely would not be calm for a while.

"And that ghost was red."

•••

We ended up spending several hours in the arcade, him greedily kissing my neck whenever I argued that the ghost was pink and not red.  Though, it didn't get as heated as it did when he first kissed my neck.  But I was sure that there were a few purple marks on my skin.