Chapter 1 - Meeting Aragon

it had been a long time since you had left Lothlórien, you took a job up in a local bar in a Human village, this had been the 3 job in a bar in another different village each time they figured out you where Half-Elf, they didn't like it making you leave. you where working within the bar, it was quite a late night taking a drinks and food to people as you notice a figure in the corner smoking his pipe, as you cleaned up a table once a few left a few men came over they where slightly taller than you, you where half-elf so your hight was like a human.

they talked to one another as they tried to hit on you. the bar keeper was not at the bar but getting something in the back. they kept trying to flirt on to you when one grabbed your arm his drunken breath breathing on you making you turn your head away in disgust, for quite a while you where struggling and trying to get free when one went in trying to ripped off your clothing but some tall hooded figure stepped in, he hit the men in the stomach as they backed off, they had ripped quite a bit of your dress, once they had went away the hooded man turned to you looking you in your (e/c) eyes and he moved a little of your (h/c) hair out your face.

"are you alright " he asked you, but as he spoke you where confused. he saw your ears poking out your ears as he smiled a little. he took his coat to drape it over your shoulders gently " ume ron crona lle" he asked his tone was gentle and concerning, " n'uma, Diola lle ten' savien amin " you looked down a little feeling embarrassed. he guided you out the open bar area to a small room with bedding.

Even know you just met him you felt like you wanted to be with him always

His Blue eyes met your (e/c) eyes you thought he was so nice and kind to helpful.
after a while he talked to you for a while asking many thing and gave you some pointers on self defence against men. " Lotesse Amin caela lle essa, miss " , You smiled " amin essa naa (y/n) " he smiled believing your name was beautiful letting you keep the small hooded cape. he smiled "amin essa naa Aragon" his tone was happy looking at you, you where so diffrent from any elve he had met. through the time he was with you he helped you understand the common tongue 

" amin wish on- lle somethien aragorn " you smilled as you reached in your small bag you had, brining out something that meant a lot to you. " , lle uma il- anta on- amin anythien" Aragon said, but you insisted as you took it out to put it on him, a silver leaf that hung down very low with the chain it was on

nothing else really happened he said he would treasure it and keep it as a reminder of their time together,

" Namaarie (y/n),amin essa naa " he stood up looking at you with kindness " Namaarie" you smiled as Aragon smiled as he turned to leave as he placed a small kiss on your forehead as he turned to leave. you had fallen for him, so easy as he was the first and only one that showed you kindness,
----------------------------

it had been a few years since that day meeting Aragon, he had never left your thoughts as you had fell for him since that meeting. you had left that village and decided to keep travelling, you had kept the cape he had given you, it still smelled like him, smelling of eath like and a musty smell it was a pleasant scent. 

you wished to see him one more time, you knew he was the heir to Gondor, so on your travels you wished to see him so you could help them.

you looked up at the Sky smileing thinking of Aragon talking to your self "untill lye omenta au' Aragon"

ume ron crona lle (Did they harm you )
n'uma, Diola lle ten' savien amin ( No, thank you for saving me )
Lotesse Amin caela lle essa, miss (May i have your name, Miss)
amin essa naa ( My name is )
amin wish on- lle somethien aragorn ( I wish to give you something Aragorn, )
, lle uma il- anta on- amin anythien ( you do not need to give me anything )
Namaarie (y/n),amin essa naa ( Farewell, (name), i have to leave now)
untill lye omenta au' (until we meet again