The game?

Authors note
The picture above is what felicity and Maddie look like.
And I hope you like this adventure of middle school and the romance book I'm about to give you thank you.
The song is the theme song for this book.

The game?

"Felicity wake up we have to go to school" Maddie said jumping onto my bed.

"But I don't want to" I whined as I shove her off my bed.

"Come on Felicity...do you want to know who is on the leader board of the game" She told me sitting up on the floor moving the hair out of her face.

I jump out of bed when my friend already had my clothes picked out...oh sorry I think we didn't get into a good start, hi my name is Felicity Brown and I'm a 8th grader in middle school but you think middle school is boring but it's not...this middle school is like high school with jocks, nerds, popularity, and the normal people.

We have a little game that goes on in our school it's called the kissing game and everyone is in it even the 6th graders are in it. I hate this game so much it drives me crazy, but I like to hear who kissed who.

Now back to reality...

"Come on hurry up we are going to be late Felicity!" Maddie shouted at me from the front door.

"I'm going as fast as I can okay" I shout back as I'm putting on some black vans.

My best friend is a person that likes to hear gossip and so do I. I love her so much she's my favorite blonde, and just saying she isn't dump like the rest of the girls in my school.

*at school*

"Thanks mom see you later" I yell out as me and Maddie get out of the car.

Yea, yea mom drives me to school so what I'm in middle school.

"Omg did you hear that Kelsey kissed Jacob" Maddie squealed.

"Their goes another one on the list" I mumbled.

I bumped into Jacob just saying he is cute, he's a football player at our school and he's in the game...he's in the top four with some other guys and my best guy friend is one of the top four.

"Felicity...how nice to see you and you too Maddie" He said looking at me the whole time.

"It's nice to see you too, and who did you kiss this time Jacob?" I had to ask.

I don't like the game I just like the gossip that goes on. Just saying I'm kinda popular cause everyone knows me as the girl that Hunter Rowland hangs with, but I'm just a bookworm but everyone knows it too.

"You jealous" he said poking my cheeks.

"Um no I just like the gossip my dancers would want to know and the government club would like to know too Jacob" I told him in a sassy voice I can't help it I'm am kinda sassy.

Also I'm a dancer for this school it's kinda like a cheerleader but we dance at halftime as you guys can tell, I'm such a girl that likes to do sports and clubs.

"Bye Jacob" I said turning around.

"See you later Jacob" Maddie said standing there.