Why her?

Why her?

The class ends ,but the day went so fast when I was only thinking about the game.

"So I heard your going to the game" it was Jacob and he tried putting his arms round me but I jerked it away.

"I am cause first I'm a dancer and I need to okay!"

"What ever but you're rooting for me right"

"No I'm rooting for the whole team and today is the beginning of football season and dancing season you idiot"

"What ever but will Maddie be there"

Okay not a question I would ever think he will ask me. Wait does he like Maddie or is he just playing with me.

"Why do you want to know about her and...Jacob did you... you know she is my best friend she's like a sister to me"

"Yea I know"

"Why are you asking me and if you decide to even try and play her just watch out"

"I just want to know" Jacob walked away and Maddie came jumping up and down towards me.

"I can't wait for the game today and why was...um...Jacob talking to you"
She had a little smile on her face.

"He wanted to know if you are going to the game which you are cause the dance team"

"Yes I am dance team means more important to me than anything"

We walked to the girls locker room to get the other girls ready only 3 more hours until the game.

"Okay girls go get dressed and we have to practice before the game today so move it, move it, move it!!" I scream on top of my lungs. Honestly I'm really scared my mom the team captain for her own dance team and I'm leading in her own way.

"Do we have too"
One of the girls said. Every girl looked at her she must be a newbie because everyone knows when you join the pack you don't leave the pack it a wolf thing.

"Listen you must be a newbie but when you join the dance team it's like a pack so when you join the pack you don't leave the pack."

"What ever I'm tired!" She yelled at me with sassiness in her voice.

"Okay then so GET OUT you don't deserve to be a wolf dancer"

"But, but"

"No buts get out" 

She ran out of the gym with tears in her eyes. I look behind me and I see fear in their eyes like they are going to kicked out of the team too.

"Listen guys I'm not going to kick you out like I did to her but she didn't deserve to be in the dance team if she was to lazy"

"Also I do want to go to championships this year so let's work hard until we win!!"

Everyone yelled she's right and yea at the same time.

"Okay girls let's go into the locker rooms and change"

We all went to the locker rooms to change and practice.