Sweet little girl.

I was just standing there. Doctors came in and moved me outside to the waiting room with the other guys.

"This is your fault," Addison told me. She kept blabbing and I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Would you just shut up? If he loved you he would be with you right now, not here. But is he with you right now? No! So just leave and shut up! You might be popular in school but everyone knows you are just a girl who would sleep with anyone hot!"

"You little-" she got cut off by Brandon.

"She's right, when ever you went to our house you thought anytime would be a great time to kiss him and maybe you would get to sleep with him but you are wrong." Brandon told her.

"Just leave, Addison. I think it would be for the best," Christine told her. Addison had a shocked face and looked at me. I looked away because it wasn't worth looking at someone you hate.

"Mrs. Rowland." Dr. Grey came up to us and I got up really quick.

"Felicity," Blake said. "You shouldn't,"

"I have to," I whispered to him.

I went up next to Mama Rowland.

"Oh...umm this is only for family Felicity." Dr. Grey said to me.

"No, she can stay 'cause she loves my son a lot and she needs to know" Mama Rowland told her.

"Well umm we just found out he had a cut in his leg and I think nobody knew. Making it very infected which the infection can kill him. We took him up to surgery right now and we have to cut off the leg so he can survive. He's in good hands with Dr. Torres."

"But he's not going to die?" I asked.

"Well, when we found about the infection in his leg, if it spreads out a lot and we are doing everything we can," Dr. Grey told us. I just nod at her and walk back to the guys.

I sit next to Brandon and Blake. I put my head on Brandon's shoulder and just looked up at him.

"What if he dies?" I told him.

"He's not going to die."

"What if he does?" I sighed. "I didn't spend that much time with him all these years and I want to. I want to spend more time with him,"

"He will be alright, I promise,"

"You can't promise anything, Brandon," I closed my eyes. "You just can't," I whispered until I fell asleep.

-----

"Felicity, wake up," someone shook me.

"What is it?" still not opening my eyes

"He's back," Weston said. I shot up and I was still in the waiting room and I ran to Hunter's room. The door was closed, I opened it very slowly seeing Hunter in the hospital bed. I look at his body and see both feet attached to his body. I see Christine, Brandon, Ashton crying.

"What's going on?" I said.

"We couldn't cut off his leg 'cause the infection spread. Which-" I cut off Dr. Torres.

"Which means he's going to die." I look at Hunter and started to breathe really hard. "You can't die, not now." I had tears going down my face.