I want you...

I start to wake up and I look into Hunter's eyes....

"Where am I"

"You're in the hospital Felicity"

"What happened to me"

Me and Hunter had a silent moment before Geo walked in the room with Oreo cookies in one hand and I the other coffee.

"You blacked out because Greg put a knife into you're side, monkey"

"Really"

"Yea cause you stabbed him cause you were protecting yourself...he's finally going to jail monkey"

"When can I go"

"Here let me go get the doctor, take care of her Hunter"

I was silent for a moment I knew how felt about me but I didn't anything to fall apart between us.

"Your manger came in here yesterday Felicity"

"What did she say...was she worried"

"She was she comes every day worried sick for you and now you can walk on the runway like a model you are"

Yea, yea I'm a model for clothing lines but my biggest clothing line is Victoria secret. I model for the PINK clothing nothing sexual.

"Oh okay, you know I don't like modeling but it's just when I'm on stage I feel special"

"You are special"
Hunter smiles at me with a special way he never did with other girls.

"OMG Felicity your alive"

Rachel and Maddie came in hugging me with so much happiness. The doctor came in with papers in his hand.

"Felicity you can leave anytime now and be careful with your side it's going to heal in about 5 to 6 days from now.

I go to bathroom and put on the clothes me friends brought me. I didn't feel like doing anything to my hair so I let that down.

We all get out and there are cameras all around me and my friends

We all get out and there are cameras all around me and my friends. This is one thing I hate about being model cameras all around you and no privacy, but luck for me I'm not that popular but when you get injured or stabbed on the side they want to get all over your life.

"Felicity over here"

"No over here"

All around me I felt so uncomfortable but I had someone's arm around my shoulders. I thought it was Geo but I looked up because I'm like 5'3" I'm really short. Well let me stop talking how short I am for an 8th grader, it...it was Hunter.

"It's going to be okay, peaches"

"You never called me peaches for a long time, and why start now"

"I don't know it's just I haven't called you that for a long time since we met"

----------------------------------------------
Short chapter I know but I have more ideas for the next chapter so stay tuned.
// love you guys