Tears.

I broke into tears.

I heard people around me. I couldn't move, I didn't want to move. I look to my left seeing Mario and to my right, Weston.

"Felicity," a person said. It was too blurry for me to hear because I was just staring at Hunter. Mario and Weston help me up and took me out of the room which I didn't want. I get out of their grip and run back to Hunter. I ran next to him and touched his hand, his hand was cold.

"What happened to him?" Asking the doctor not looking away from Hunter.

"Are you family member?"

"What happened to him?" I repeated.

"He got into a car crash, but he was lucky, no brain damage, nothing. Only some broken bones, that's it."

"Dr. Shepherd, here are the papers you wanted," a lady said. She looked familiar, I look at her tag and it read Dr. Grey. She looked at me and said my name.

"Felicity, is that you?" Grey said.

"Dr. Grey, how do you know this girl?" Dr. Shepherd asked her, instead I answered for her.

"I was a patient for her a year ago. And know the person that I love so very much is in your hands. To live or to die." I told Dr. Shepherd with weak eyes.

"Also, I'm a librarian at her school."

"You never told me you were a librarian," Dr. Shepherd told her.

"There are things you don't know about me and we will try everything we can for Hunter, Felicity"

"Okay," I looked at Hunter the whole time.

"Are you okay?" Dr. Grey asked me.

"No. He's the person that I love and I think I will always love and I think he might die. 'Cause of me"

"Dr. Shepherd can you leave us to talk and maybe check on the boys outside?" Dr. Grey told him.

"Fine." Dr. Shepherd replied.

"Husband?" I asked her.

"Yeah, that's my husband and I never thought you would like Hunter 'cause he picks on you so much."

"He did that to hurt me 'cause in eighth-grade I left him and never went back to him."

"Oh. And why do you think this is your fault?"

"'Cause in the morning he came by my house and kissed me. He wanted me back and I think I wanted him back but I let him go. If I didn't let him go he wouldn't be in this hospital." I had tears in my eyes again.

"Felicity, it isn't your fault, we are going to do what ever we can. Dr. Torres is our bone surgeon. She will do anything to save him, Felicit,." Dr. Grey told me.

"What about me?" Another doctor came in. She was pretty, she had long black hair, and she was very tall, she looked Spanish. Must be Dr. Torres.

"Dr. Grey tells me that you would do anything to help my one and only true love to live,"

"Oh, did she now?" she looked at Dr. Grey. "Well, I'm going to see what I can do," she went up to Hunter and looked at him. " I can fix him but it's going to take a little while until he wakes up," She told me.

"Okay," I said to her with a little smile.

Dr. Torres left and it was only me, Hunter, and Dr. Grey in the room.

"Oh my gosh, I heard the news..." A girl came into the room. She was with Hunter when he picked on me. "Who are you and why are you sitting next to MY boyfriend?"

"He isn't your boyfriend!"

"Oh yes, he is. I'm Addison and his girlfriend!"

"He isn't taken, he moves onto girls 'cause he was heartbroken!"

"How the hell do you know that!"

"'Cause I'm the girl that broke his heart!" I cried out.

"Then you shouldn't be here!" she screamed at me. Behind her was Christine, Brandon, and Ashton.

"You shouldn't be here, Addison," Brandon told her.

"No, I'm staying, Brandon," she sassed him.

"Leave or I will get security."

"Why?"

"'Cause you never cared about him! Felicity always cared about him." Brandon yelled at her. I was shocked and I heard beeping from the machines that hooked up to Hunter.

////

Hey it's Olivia again...

I feel like I'm not loved and this makes me laugh😂

Plz vote and I'm working on the next chapter right now.