The date?

The date?

Me and Mario walked to this little cafe and it was mostly where I hang out when I'm thinking.

"What do you want to get" Mario asked me. I looked at the menu and asked for the burger and fries. He order the same thing when the waiter came.

"Why"  I asked him.

"Why what"

"Why would you ask me on a date"

"I don't know, can't I just hang out with you"

"Listen if you want to steal my first kiss from me it's never going to happen"

"Do you really think I ask you out to get your first kiss stolen"

"Well yea cause that would totally be you Mario"

"I only asked you out cause I wanted to hang with you and is that to much to ask"

"I guess not, and I'm really sorry what Hunter did to you, I don't know what's ping on with him today"

"It's not your fault, it's mine cause I knew he would have gotten jealous cause I asked you out...cause you know you guys are like really tight" he told me with a little smile growing on his face.

Me and Mario just kept talking for a while until we had to leave.

"So what do you want to next" u asked him. He was really quite which wax wired for me.

"Mario are you okay"

"Oh...umm...yea I just don't want to go back to my house"

"Why don't you" wait did I really ask that. I'm so rude, but I really want to know but at the same time it's rude.

"Wait you don't have to answer me but you can if you wanted to"

"That's okay but I will tell you cause I trust you"

"Okay"

We started to walk down the sidewalk to my house.

"So when I was little...my parents started to fight and they are still together but they fight a lot and cheat on each other...I want them to be happy but when they are married it's difficult for them. I try and ask them why they are still together and they always tell me 'I don't know' I'm just unhappy and that's why I play on girls"

"Wow so you just us girls to try and make yourself happy? And try to find love right." I asked him

"I think your right but I always try and make a good couple but I'm not the one that plays girls it's the girls I try and fate they play on me..."

"Wow I can't believe the player has a secret"

We both laughed when I said that. I think he really wants a relationship but I feel bad for him, like really bad.

"Listen if you want to make a relationship with me I think it won't work cause I already have my eyes on someone I'm really sorry Mario"

"It's okay and I have my eyes on someone but it's not you it's someone on your dance team"

Wow this just got interesting.