Why?

Why?

I couldn't wake up, I couldn't move, but I could still hear. I heard Mario and Weston screaming for help. I don't know what's happening and I'm really scared. What's happening to me?

"Felicity, please, hang in there" I heard Mario say from my left side. Someone was crying on the right and I think it was Weston. Someone picked me up and we were moving. I honestly think I was in the ambulance and they are taking me to the hospital.

3 hours past

I start to get my vision back and I see people I don't know around me. I start to get scared.

"Who are you?" I said.

"Oh my gosh, Mario, go get Doctor Grey!" I heard a guy on my left say. The guy named Mario ran out the room for Doctor Grey.

"Felicity I'm so happy you are all right" the guy on my left said. I was so confused.

"Who are you?"

"Felicity, it's me. Your twin brother, Weston. You have to remember me."

"I'm so sorry but I don't remember you" I say back with a tear going down my right cheek. In no time Doctor Grey came in.

"Hi, Felicity I'm Doctor Grey. I'm sorry to say but you have a brain tumor and we can take it out cause it's stage one."

"Sure" is all I can manage to say.

"How come she doesn't remember me?" Weston said.

"Well Weston it's only stage one but that can make her forget some memories but when we take it out she will remember you" Doctor Grey said to Weston. (A/n I don't know that much about brain tumors, I only know them 'cause of Grey's Anatomy.)

"I'm going to take you to your surgery now and if you want to say anything right now you can" I looked around, what do I say?

"Weston, Mario, I'm sorry I don't remember you, I'm sorry for what I've done, and I'm just sorry." I had a tear going down my cheeks now.

"I'm going to prepare you now for surgery, okay?"

"Okay" I told Doctor Grey.

Doctor Grey took me to a hallway and a room that looked like it was for surgery. Grey told me that she is going to put me in a deep sleep so I won't feel anything.

"You love those boys?" she asked me.

"One of them is my twin brother and the other is a friend I think, I just need to remember. Will I remember when you take this tumor out?"

"Yes, you will" she said while putting something on me and I fell in a deep sleep.

After surgery

I wake up in a hospital bed and see Weston and Mario.

"You guys" I said out loud.

"Oh my gosh, you're awake" Weston said while coming up to me to give me a hug. Mario did the same.

"I remember. I remember you guys"