Dying.

Dying.

"Hunter." That's all I could let out because he was pretty much sucking my face off. It felt like something I never felt before. Hunter did this to so many girls now he is doing it to me. I started banging on the wall so people can save me from this.

"Stop that!" Hunter demanded. I didn't listen and banged the wall harder, biggest mistake. Hunter pushed me on the wall which made my back hurt and I let a tear loose. He then took me to a room which I think was his room because I've been in his room so many times.

He pushed me on the bed and I wanted to go. He locked the door and looked at me, he was walking to me.

"Hunter please stop." I cried out.

"I love you, and I want you to be mine." He got on top of me and started to kiss me again like he did in the hallway.

Then my mind blew up, I looked at Hunter and I wish I never did this to him because he was my best friend and I sill care about him. I kicked him where no guy should be kicked at, yup, that's where I kicked him. He fell on the floor and I unlocked the door and ran. I ran down stairs and ran out of the house. I can't believe that just happened to me, I was crying when Hunter left me for good in eigth-grade. He hurt me and I can't forgive him because of that.

"Hey, Felicity-" Blake started to say until I turned around with tears in my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He started to hug me and hugged him back.

"Hunter tried to...he tried...he tried to rape me, Blake." I started to cry some more.

"What? Where is he? I'm going-" I cut Blake off.

"Blake don't. I already kicked him where no guy should actually be kicked." I said to him getting out of his arms. "Tell Weston and Mario I went home 'cause I don't want to be here anymore" I walked out to my car.

"Okay, be careful." Blake said. That's all he said.

I got into my car and got out of the drive away. I was thinking, what if I let Hunter get to me? What if I didn't push him? He would have been my first but I wasn't ready.

I'm never ready.

Next day.

I was woken up by my alarm clock. It was seven forty-nine am and I had to go to my Saturday morning run. I got my phone which was at fifty percent brcause I didn't charge.

I got up and went to go change into a Real Madrid jersey number ten because I love James Rodríguez and put on some nike running shorts. I put on "Mrs. Potato Head" by Melanie Martinez. I run like two miles every Saturday so I could get faster for soccer. It's really hard being the only girl on the team because if the whole team messes up they put the blame on the girl. I'm the midfielder and I love being it, it's just something that I enjoy.

I go on my normal run but someone pulls me to the side. To my surprise it was Hunter.

"Hey," is all I could get out. I'm still scared of him, of what happened to me yesterday. I know it wasn't his fault it was all the alcohol he drank but still he could have controlled it.

"Felicity please hear me out. I didn't even mean to do that to you. You're my best friend and you know I would never do that to you." He gave me his puppy eyes, the ones he always tells me forgive him with.

"Hunter, I'm not your best friend, I never was since freshman year started. You ignored me since eigth-grade, you just don't want me to tell people that my ex best friend slash ex boyfriend tried to rape me! You don't want to go to jail but you know what? I was never going to tell anyone because guess what? That day yesterday night, with you it was a huge mistake but on the other hand I loved it because I miss you! I miss your hugs and other things we used to do with each other. When I went to the bathroom I found things I left at your house from a long time ago. Why did you still keep them?" I crossed my arms across my chest.

"I kept them 'cause I miss you. I've always missed you" he hugged me and I hugged back.

And I fall for him again. Wait no, I can't!

"Hunter, I can't do this. Not any more, you broke me so many times I can't do this, not anymore!" I ran to my house crying. I can't do this, not anymore. They love so much to do this to me again I just can't anymore. I have to let myself go so they can let me go. These means I have to kill myself.

That's what I'm going to do. Today is my last day to live I can't do it anymore.

/////

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA what do you think I think it kinda sucks but oh well.

Pleas vote. Thank you very much❤️

~Olivia ❤️