Come on.

Come on.

Hunter goes back to his house and I get ready to go to my photo shoot.

"Get ready Felicity we are leaving in 1 hour so hurry up"

"Ugh...fine" I yelled even though he is down the hallway.

I go to my attached bathroom from my room and I walk in. I look at myself in the mirror.

You're beautiful no matter what, you don't need a boy to tell you that. You have the courage to do anything. If he breaks your heart he doesn't deserve you. You might think it's the end of your life but it's the beginning not the only end.

A tear goes down my cheek and I whip it away really fast. I don't know why I cried or told myself that but I needed that. Hunter might break my heart but is he really going to do that to me. I take off my clothes and go into the shower.

I get my towel and walk out of the bathroom and go to my walk in closet. It's not big but it's not small its medium size.

I look for the perfect out for that fits the weather for right now aka 88 degrees. I find the perfect one and take it with me to the bathroom.

My hair was still wet so I take out my blow dryer and it takes me a long time

My hair was still wet so I take out my blow dryer and it takes me a long time. I didn't want to do anything special with my hair but I wanted it up and to look cute. (Picture on the bottom) when I was done I put on mascara and eyeliner. I walked out of my bathroom.

"Geo I'm ready"

"Geo I'm ready"

No response

"Geo..."

I walked to his room and I want to throw up of what I saw. It was Geo and Rachel making out. I know, I know I Geo saw me kissing Hunter but no this was a different make out session. It looked like he was sucking on Rachel's face.

"Gross...get a room you to or better yet put something on the damn door so I don't walk into this"

"We did have room until you walked in" Rachel screamed at me because I was already down stairs.