Accident.

Accident.

I got into the car with Geo and we kinda talked about weird stuff until he wanted to talk about Hunter.

"So what are you with Hunter"

"I'm his girlfriend you know that, I told you that already..."

"Yea but doesn't he well like, didn't he kiss almost half of the girls in your school"

"Yea...but he is my best friend, he gets me and he will never hurt me Geo and if he doesn't I will make sure he deserves pay back"

"Yea if he breaks you, I break him. I know we aren't related by blood but we are-"

I cut him off.

"But we are related by heart" I put my hand in the middle of the car and minutes later he does the same thing.

"I love you Geo"

"I love you to Felicity, know get out" he parks in the middle of a 7 eleven parking lot.

"What?" I laughed a little.

"I have a date with Rachel and you can't come."

"Ugh fine just let me walk in the middle of the parking lot of 7 eleven" I get out of the car and he started the engine. He waved good bye and I did the same. I look around of where I was and lucky for me there was a mall across 7 eleven.

I walked across the street and just telling you this street was packed more.

"Felicity" someone yelled.

They repeated my name and I look back and it was Mario.

"Hey Mario what are you doing here" I asked while giving him a huge.

"Umm...I'm just here to shop for some new shoes"

"Nice"

"How about you gorgeous"

"My brother had a date and abandon me in a parking lot of 7 eleven"

"Wow best brother"

"Yea but I love him still"

We kept on talking and we both decided to shop together. It feels right to be with Mario, it's different that I ever felt. I couldn't believe the girls at my our school left that go. To leave this awesome person in the air, he deserves better and he will find his true love someday and I will be there to see it.

"Are we friends?" I had to ask. I just had to ask, cause we have been talking more since we had that "date" but it was yesterday we text at night.

"We are not friends, we are best friends" he said while picking me up bridal style.

"Mario put me down" I couldn't stop laughing.

"No bestie!"

"Mario put me down right now! I'm ordering you."

People around us kept looking at us like we were crazy.

"Ugh fine. You no fun" he said while laughing and putting me down.

We walked up to Victoria Secret and stopped at the front of the doors.

"What?"

"You want me to go in there with you" he said playfully.

"Well yea...come on you can tell me is something looks bad on me"

"Oh trust me bestie nothing looks bad on you"

"Mario!" I screamed while dragging him into the store. Just remember I'm 14 and his 15 we do not do anything dirty at all!

"This would look cute on you" Mario handed me a jacket that said PINK in leopard print and the color was dark red.