Who?

Who?
It was Friday and I had to go to school, great. I don't remember that much but I do get little memories back by a day or the hours. Mario and Weston are coming to pick me up and I go to my closet to see what's good. Wow, I used to dress so fancy, and I don't like it. I go through my clothes and found Adidas pants, a new Madrid soccer jersey, and I grabbed my Adidas super star shoes. I put my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my book bag, and also my phone.

I walked down my empty house and went to the kitchen. I made a sandwich and grabbed some orange juice. It was so silent until someone knocked on the door. I got up and went to go see who it was, I looked through the little hole and its was Mario and Weston, my buddies. I let them in and they came jumping in.

"Are you guys sugar high or what?" I laughed out.

"No we are just excited that you are coming back to school" Mario said to me.

"Oh umm that kid Hunter came by yesterday" I told them.

"What? Why?" Weston said.

"'Cause he said something about forgiving about what he did. And I think I remember because I saw him kissing a girl which made me cry." I told them.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Felicity" they both said. I just laughed.

"We should go or we are going to be late" I told them.

We headed out to the door and we all grabbed our penny board. We sang "Pop style" by drake which when we went down the road, made people stare. We got to the school and when I opened the doors people started to stare. I was side by side with Mario and Weston and just went down the hallway with a smile on my face.

A girl came up to me and she was pointing her finger everywhere around us.

"Wow, you're such a slut" she said to me.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I asked her.

"You dated Hunter and I see you with Mario and Weston wow. Shocker or maybe not because the popular girl is, well, maybe dating two guys at the same time" she said to me.

"I don't know you, I'm sorry, and who is Hunter?" I asked her.

Weston and Mario yanked me on to the side and we ran out to a soccer field.

"What was that for?" I asked them.

"You just talked to Maria" Mario said. I gave them a "Who is that?" look.

"She's a girl that hates you and you hate her" Weston said.

"Okay well I lost my memory so I just want to start fresh"

I looked at them with watery tears. They came up to me giving me a big hugs and they both said okay.

We all went back inside but were late for our first class. We went our separate ways and I went to math class. I went in and everyone had their eyes on me.

"I'm sorry that I'm late" I told the teacher, he looked familiar.

"It's okay Felicity please take a seat" he told me.