Dead.

I get ready for the day, dressing up really good because this is my last day of living, I'm actually going to do it.

I put on my Adidas superstar shoes and walked out of my room without putting on any makeup

"Hey guys," I said looking at them with a smile on my face.

"Why you dressed up so girly?" Mario asked me.

"'Cause I just want to," I said back to him. I went into the kitchen and made my morning shake.

"Hey, hey, hey! I'm home with cookies!" Blake screamed coming in from the front door.

"Why you here?" I asked him.

"Can't I just visit?" Blake said with puppy eyes. Making me, Mario, and Weston laugh.

"Want to do anything today? We should all go to the amusement park and hang out there." I told them while drinking my shake.

"Okay" Weston said with a smile on his face, I'm going miss that.

"I'm going to miss that," I said.

"Miss what?" Mario asked.

"Oh nothing." I said drinking my whole shake.

"No, it's something." Blake said eating a cookie.

"Nothing. Let's forget about and go to the park, okay?" I said getting my keys and my phone.

"Let's go!" Weston said getting up.

"I call shotgun!" Blake yelled making me laugh. I walked out the door knowing that I'm not going to be here anymore.

"Okay guys, get in." I said really happy. Mario and Weston fought to go in the back and Blake gets in that car calmly like a normal person.

I had someone's hand on my shoulder, I look back seeing it was Hunter.

"What do you want?" I said really bored.

"I never meant to hurt you and you know that."

"I know, I just can't do this anymore! You have left me since freshman year and I think you have chosen who you want to be. You left me for Maddie for people that interest you instead of your own-" I got cut off my Hunter kissing me. When can this boy please stop, I pushed back and went in my car.

"Why you shaken up" Blake asked. I looked into his blue eyes and smiled.

"I'm not shaken up I'm just excited to go to the amusement park" I smiled. I turn on the car and start to drive to park.

At the amusement park.

"Okay we are here" I get out and take the things I really need like my purse, keys and my phone.

"No Weston" Mario screamed chasing after him. Making me and Blake laugh.

"So what did Hunter do to you"