It can't be true.

It can't be true.

"Okay how can you be my twin if my dad is well DEAD Weston!"

"I live with my dad and only my dad, I was kinda snooping around and found a birth certificate and it said this" Weston gave me the birth certificate and he was right...we're twins.

Name(s):Weston and Felicity Brown.
Born: California hospital
Parent(s): Amy Brown and Michael Brown

I started to cry cause I didn't want it to be true. How can it be true? My mother was lying to me all this time! I was mad and happy in the inside and the outside I shown fear and sadness. I was happy cause I had a twin brother. But mad that my mother was lying to me this whole entire time in my life! I thought my dad was dead this whole time until last year I found he was alive and left me with my mom when I was a infant. I never thought I would have a twin and I thought it wouldn't be Weston.

"Are you okay" Weston came up to me.

"Yea I am, and you said that you tried to kiss Maddie!" I screamed but Jacob covered my mouth.

"Would you shut up and I like her, so much. What should I do?"

"Make a move don't let her do it for you, just saying" I playful push him. I go inside with Jacob and Weston following. I looked at Maddie and I ran into her arms.

"What's wrong"

"We...Weston...is...mmmyyy TWIN BROTHER!" I blurted out.

Maddie looked at them at Weston and back at me.

"I can see the resemblance between you two" all of us laughed at that. I cried into her arms for about a good 1 hour. Why shouldn't I cry, my mother lied to me about my father and I want to know if Geo knew all this long. I didn't want to talk to anyone except the people that are in the house right know. We were all talking about how middle school is a horrible, horrible place and why they play the "kissing game"

"Why do you guys play the kissing game?" I asked. Right now my head was laying on Weston's lap and he was braiding my hair well at least tried.

"I don't know" Weston answered.

"Me nether." Jacob answered. He had his arm around Maddie which made me think some things.

"Well I already know Mario's story" I poked Mario on the arm.

"Shut up Felicity" he hit me legs cause my legs where on his lap. (Okay so Felicity is in the middle of Mario and Weston. Her head was on Weston's lap and her legs are on top of Mario's lap. I just want to clear it up if anyone is confused😊)

I smiled at him showing my teeth.

"What's your story Jacob?"

"I don't know what you mean"

"Why do you play-" I got cut off by Hunter walking into my room.

"What are you guys doing?!" Hunter was mad. I don't know why, is he jealous that I'm with well my friends I'm calling them right now.

"Chill Hunter" Weston told him. I picked up my head from his lap and Weston got up and he made a mistake. He put his hand on Hunter's shoulder and Hunter punched him.

"Stay away from my girlfriend!" Hunter yelled.

Right now I was shocked. I got into Mario's arms cause right now Hunter scares me but I have to fight it. Hunter picked up Weston showing off his muscles popping out. I stopped him.

"Put him down Hunter!"

"Why, do you like Weston!"

"NO HE'S MY TWIN BROTHER!" I yelled at him. He had a shock face and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"It can't be true"

"It is and my mother lied to me all these years" I had tears streaming down my eyes. He put down Weston and pulled me toward a hug. I cried into his arms like I did to Maddie.

Everyone left after that.

I was cuddling with Hunter who was playing with my hair. I was laughing really hard cause well he tried braiding my hair like Weston but it didn't turn out so well.

"So you and Weston are like brother and sister?"

"Yea. And I'm just wondering why my mother lied to me all these years. Remember when you and me found out my father wasn't dead?"

"Yea the day when I knew I had to protect you"

"Yea that day. You said you were going to protect me no matter what. Are you going to protect me now?"

"I've always been protecting you I just have to work harder."

I looked up at him and he looks down at me. We have a moment and he leans in and kisses me gently.

And that's how spent my Saturday night being with the person I "love" and we might be together or not.

///

Happy April fools you guys I played a prank on my friend and she believed me all the way and I told her happy April fools and i laughed way to hard. Love you cuties❤️